Nike Tech Pack

fix.

I was interested in that stuff in May, we had a little discussion about it then. Some guy from a well-known distributor came up with this info:

1. Its limited, and will be distributed by those shops that feature the "Nike White Line" - stuff

2. It'll be out in September.

3. Prices for the M65 will be around 350 Euros. Kinda expensive, isn't it?

(The old discussion: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=30515)

PS: More on the release-dates here: http://www.slamxhype.com/?page_id=12186

Yeah - the design reminded my also of brands like Acronym or Arcteryx.

But there ist a slight difference: Both feature high-end Gore-Tex or Schoeller materials. I really wonder why Nike seems to niggardly to use these. Or maybe thats just a matter of their vanity that they are don't want to admit that their in-house developments in drapery is on that level.

The stuff is super high quality in person. It'll only be availible in 20-30 doors worldwide, no niketowns, though. I forget exact prices, but It'll be pretty high. I believe the nicer of the two windrunners will retail for 395us.

The stuff is super high quality in person. It'll only be availible in 20-30 doors worldwide, no niketowns, though. I forget exact prices, but It'll be pretty high. I believe the nicer of the two windrunners will retail for 395us.

Nike is losing it's minds