Sign in to follow this  
evisu 2000

giada laurentis vs nigella lawson

who would you rather eat off  

120 members have voted

1. 1. who would you rather eat off

• giada laurentis
    • nigella lawson

I voted the 2nd lady to try to balance out this vote.

While I've only see Giada's show that was enough for me to get a sense of her being a cold insincere bitch. She has very little warmth to her and what warmth she does have feels contrived....but mainly she is a hooknosed jew.

Do some votes count more than others? cause this poll def isnt representory of this thread...

Guest DUM
they are both ugly

Fuck you, Ann D is ugly!

giada for sure even though my roommates call mer t-rex for her short arms

nigella takes my vote. always had a somewhat for tits.

why oh why aren't we including paula deen

l29209-1.jpg

Was pretty torn. Loved Nigella ever since she was on E!, but I voted Giada. Just 'cause freshness counts.

In terms of how the shows are shot, i believe that Nigella Bites is shot with a little more sensuality than giada's. They're both pretty, but Nigella's show makes me hungry.

giada for sure even though my roommates call mer t-rex for her short arms

ditto on the short arms... ^_^

i feel like giada would be a better "orgasmer" for lack of better term. i think i'd get annoyed with her if i had to spend any significant amount time with her fully clothed.

before i knew about either of them i had a mini-crush on rachel ray.

I don't know for sure, but I have a feeling ol' P Diddy would give both of these lady's a run for their money if she were 30+ years younger

I voted for nigella

why oh why aren't we including paula deen

l29209-1.jpg

nigella. we'd fuck in the saatchi gallery, right above the shark in formaldehyde.

You chose the absolute most unflattering pictures of them you could find........

yeah they dont look stellar or nothing in those pics. one of them is bending over kinda. the other one is wearing a tit flattening shirt.

Nigella seems like the type who has completely suppressed the gag reflex, whereas giada seems like the kind of hot-chick-who's-a-cold-fish type. You all know what I'm talking about - super flirty, really cute, and then you get her in the sack and it's like fucking a burlap bag filled with potatoes.

Think clerks: "Who's your favorite new kid? Call me donnie, baby" meanwhile she's filing her nails with an emory board.

i keep coming back to this thread and i still cant decide. cause a hot chick that can cook is hard to pass up and they both have their appeal. just give me more time, ill decide soon.

I want to kick giada in the forhead

lawson alllllll day. you know she gets down. giada and her two-bit back-of-the-ronzoni box recipes and her lollipop ass head can't possibly get down like nigella's fine ass thick self.

I don't understand this talk of tittays like Giada doesn't have any.. Have any of you ever watched her shows?? The only thing thats annoying about her is when she tries to pronounce Italian words, it sounds really forced.

What, you guys like women?

I'm shocked.

yeah!!!!! keep acting like you aren't a fucking loser. you ran your highschool, i won mad colouring contests when i was 8. get the fuck out my thread du.

I don't understand this talk of tittays like Giada doesn't have any.. Have any of you ever watched her shows?? The only thing thats annoying about her is when she tries to pronounce Italian words, it sounds really forced.

yo that's why i called her laurentits

fashion spot has some great pictures and videos up on giada from last year... and looking at those I can say that she is much hotter than Nigella.

But Nigella is tons way cooler. I'm a big foodie who has parents that can't really cook well, and I can't help but dream of having her around the house when I'm cooking up meals. I also read alot of Bourdain's stuff and I found a quote that kinda sums this thought up:

He (anthony bourdain) writes: “Let’s face it. Nigella probably cooks better than your mother. And she’s a lot better looking, and cooler. Nigella wouldn’t mind if you smoked weed in your bedroom before dinner, would she? She wouldn’t criticise you if you came home with your nose pierced and a fierce, full-back tattoo depicting St Peter and Dee Dee Ramone shovelling coal down the crack of your ass. Of course not. She’d say, ‘Remember to clean that nose with alcohol - and wash your hands for dinner! We’re having roast suckling pig with quince chutney’.”

I also read this from when Anthony Bourdain recently had dinner with her: "I love Nigella, tearing off hunks of fatty pork. I was at dinner with Nigella and a bunch of guys, and we were all trying to out-macho each other, like ‘I’ve eaten a live cobra heart!’ Nigella has been rubbing her lips and says, ‘When I was in Spain, they aborted a pig for me and roasted the fetus. Soooo good."

I think she got my heart.

big tits, pretty face, curves like woah(i aint never seen a shot of her ass but i bet she got a fatty), nice lips, cooks, AND she got that english accent...yo seriously this woman is perfect...but the type of woman id never have a chance with shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

ay but if we talkin strictly tities then theres that one chick...uh...the blonde bimbo cougar type chick...uh...whats her name? sandra lee? yea...TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

giada delaurentis has gotta be one of the most annoying motherfuckers on the face of the earth but id gag and smash in a heartbeat

Id distroy both but I picked Nigella she's got them tits perfect for motorboating.