120 members have voted

1. 1. who would you rather eat off

• giada laurentis
    • nigella lawson

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of how the shows are shot, i believe that Nigella Bites is shot with a little more sensuality than giada's. They're both pretty, but Nigella's show makes me hungry.

giada for sure even though my roommates call mer t-rex for her short arms

ditto on the short arms... ^_^

i feel like giada would be a better "orgasmer" for lack of better term. i think i'd get annoyed with her if i had to spend any significant amount time with her fully clothed.

before i knew about either of them i had a mini-crush on rachel ray.

Nigella seems like the type who has completely suppressed the gag reflex, whereas giada seems like the kind of hot-chick-who's-a-cold-fish type. You all know what I'm talking about - super flirty, really cute, and then you get her in the sack and it's like fucking a burlap bag filled with potatoes.

Think clerks: "Who's your favorite new kid? Call me donnie, baby" meanwhile she's filing her nails with an emory board.

i keep coming back to this thread and i still cant decide. cause a hot chick that can cook is hard to pass up and they both have their appeal. just give me more time, ill decide soon.

• 11 months later...

I don't understand this talk of tittays like Giada doesn't have any.. Have any of you ever watched her shows?? The only thing thats annoying about her is when she tries to pronounce Italian words, it sounds really forced.

What, you guys like women?

I'm shocked.

yeah!!!!! keep acting like you aren't a fucking loser. you ran your highschool, i won mad colouring contests when i was 8. get the fuck out my thread du.

I don't understand this talk of tittays like Giada doesn't have any.. Have any of you ever watched her shows?? The only thing thats annoying about her is when she tries to pronounce Italian words, it sounds really forced.

yo that's why i called her laurentits

fashion spot has some great pictures and videos up on giada from last year... and looking at those I can say that she is much hotter than Nigella.

But Nigella is tons way cooler. I'm a big foodie who has parents that can't really cook well, and I can't help but dream of having her around the house when I'm cooking up meals. I also read alot of Bourdain's stuff and I found a quote that kinda sums this thought up:

He (anthony bourdain) writes: “Let’s face it. Nigella probably cooks better than your mother. And she’s a lot better looking, and cooler. Nigella wouldn’t mind if you smoked weed in your bedroom before dinner, would she? She wouldn’t criticise you if you came home with your nose pierced and a fierce, full-back tattoo depicting St Peter and Dee Dee Ramone shovelling coal down the crack of your ass. Of course not. She’d say, ‘Remember to clean that nose with alcohol - and wash your hands for dinner! We’re having roast suckling pig with quince chutney’.”

I also read this from when Anthony Bourdain recently had dinner with her: "I love Nigella, tearing off hunks of fatty pork. I was at dinner with Nigella and a bunch of guys, and we were all trying to out-macho each other, like ‘I’ve eaten a live cobra heart!’ Nigella has been rubbing her lips and says, ‘When I was in Spain, they aborted a pig for me and roasted the fetus. Soooo good."

I think she got my heart.