Any Good Sales Going on in LA?

Hi Guys! I will be in LA this weekend. Anybody knows any good sales going on in LA right now? I will be hitting these stores for sure....

*HTC

*Undefeated

*American Rag

*Barney's COOP

*Scout

*Maxfield

*Maxfield Bleu (is this worth checking out?)

*Opening Ceremony

*APC

*South Willard

any other recommendations??? any good parties going on???

Thanks!

JP

wohoo... I will by making my way out of L.A.

But PM your number to either Bill, myself, cornedbeef, sinchrono, or even AYN cuz he'll be down in L.A. too. We'll tell you what's currently going on.

I have personally never been at maxfield or bleu although I've heard from other people that it's worth checking out depending on your price-range the items like yohji could be a "steal" if 50% off $1200 is what you're talking about. You missed the sale @ scout... but it was only 10% off. There's alot to look at in Barneys I believe and there must be a few more stores along Rodeo Dr. worth checking out for sales.

hi masuerte! maraming salamat! i will go ahead and send you guys a PM! hopefully i can meet up with a few sufu peeps when i'm in LA.

and then next week you'll be here right? that's alot of sufu meetup!!! very very cool!

any more good suggestions guys? i'm sure when i get back to san francisco i'll be dead broke!

• 1 month later...
I'm going to LA from the 5th to the 12th of September.

I am looking for some places that will sell Cloak, preferably boots.

Also, any underground fashion houses. Can anyone help.

PM me please.

Opening Ceremony is probably the only place left in LA that you will be able to find Cloak these days. I believe they still have a decent selection (with prices significantly reduced), although I'm not sure if they still have boots. Barneys used to have cloak, but last season was the last one.

Surprisingly, Opening Ceremony still has the Cloak Desert boots (Grey canvas ones).