Designer Faces

Henrik Vibskov

henrik_vibskov_in_copenhagen.jpg

Another of Mr. Vibskov

240407_vibskov.jpg

I've met him a couple of times, and he always has this style. All his clothes looks kinda shabby, would actually be great if some of the things he sold would be this way too.

I think some "normal" people walking on the street, would properly think he's a bum.

• 4 weeks later...
Kenzo's got some steez in that pic!

yeah man, he's such an adult!!!

it's funny. i've never ever seen him wear his own tees before.

he probably just traded 6 or 7 of his tees for those boots.

ill bring something out to you j. promise. what kind of size are you (PM if you worry your such a sissy and wanna keep it privi).

i found perhaps the illusive martin...

margie.jpg

it was from a belgian site, but i cant read it to 100% clarify, but it seems as if thats the maison mayonaise martin margiela 4000

ill bring something out to you j. promise. what kind of size are you (PM if you worry your such a sissy and wanna keep it privi).

margie.jpg

it was from a belgian site, but i cant read it to 100% clarify, but it seems as if thats the maison mayonaise martin margiela 4000

that's him? wow.... i had a totally different image

margie.jpg

to make things easy.

29 waist in dior homo. size medium in this guy's ^ aids tee. i'll buy you a yoshinoya beef bowl in return.

^^ he was born in like 1957.. hes pretty illusive, so im not 100% sure thats him, but it seemed to be saying so on the be. page... the photo looks pretty old, when hes about 35-40 id say, i guess he just hit the big 50, hence him not wanting to post his mug everywhere.. but.. you know.. martin baby, baby baby, if your reading this, we all love you, weather, young, old, scarred or womb fresh. you done alot for this here fashions. i L u !

^ westwood, you dont get no freebz, j's gonna let me hook up with his mam so, you know.

i think its gonna be a month before i unveil the meaty slappers collection to the publics, but, i can perhaps let you into my secret undergrowth by way of the drop crotch zip through gabardine pants? let me know if interested? your fat ass probably means me grading them up though.. heh

^^ he was born in like 1957.. hes pretty illusive, so im not 100% sure thats him, but it seemed to be saying so on the be. page... the photo looks pretty old, when hes about 35-40 id say, i guess he just hit the big 50, hence him not wanting to post his mug everywhere.. but.. you know.. martin baby, baby baby, if your reading this, we all love you, weather, young, old, scarred or womb fresh. you done alot for this here fashions. i L u !

doesn't this nigga only communicate by fax or some shit??

to make things easy.

29 waist in dior homo. size medium in this guy's ^ aids tee. i'll buy you a yoshinoya beef bowl in return.

i make the first cuts basicly that size so it shouldnt be much trouble. shirts/tops are gonna be one size though. either slim, or oversize. im just sorting out a coverstitch machine for finishing then its full on factory time. i got my studio space ready to take them and shit.

p.s. im vegetarian. you have to wine and dine me with some lentals and shit.