Designer Faces

^^ he was born in like 1957.. hes pretty illusive, so im not 100% sure thats him, but it seemed to be saying so on the be. page... the photo looks pretty old, when hes about 35-40 id say, i guess he just hit the big 50, hence him not wanting to post his mug everywhere.. but.. you know.. martin baby, baby baby, if your reading this, we all love you, weather, young, old, scarred or womb fresh. you done alot for this here fashions. i L u !

^ westwood, you dont get no freebz, j's gonna let me hook up with his mam so, you know.

i think its gonna be a month before i unveil the meaty slappers collection to the publics, but, i can perhaps let you into my secret undergrowth by way of the drop crotch zip through gabardine pants? let me know if interested? your fat ass probably means me grading them up though.. heh

ill pay u dumbazzz. wut size r they u prolly need 2 grade up lol hehehe.

like a 29... ill measure later but i need some sleeps now!!

pm me with.. waist actual measure (low waist/hips), top thigh, thigh neer knee, calf muscle, bottom leg/ankle.. ill do you a bespoke poke.

k. do i need tailor 2 measure or can i do getto way?

• 1 year later...