Superfuture Meetup Pictures

shinchrono

Seoul, Korea.

Dizzhizz, Dismal, and I went to Hooters in Apkujong- had a couple mugs and some chicken wings. No titties... no asses.... but a couple of the girls had good faces.

it was something like this---

hooters.jpg

Then we bounced to a bar and had a couple bottles of soju and ddokboki with bulgogi

IMG_2651.JPG

Dizz had to leave, so then Dismal and I bounced to a flair bar.. think Coyote Ugly without hot bartenders. And no bar-top raunchy action. :|

mDMIOLT00vI

Not really worth watching.

Still fun though, because Dismal got a free drink for being a hotty.

BapCGU7Y49g

Happens around 1:23. Someone translate please.

Sunday nights are dead in Seoul. And there are no facial pictures allowed in the DMZ.

Meetups are not a contest....

I guess we were on the next level the day before then.

Yeah meetups are all about getting hammered... hosed down... puking.... not getting home in one piece... stoned... and blaming it on zhe devil

Yo almondcrush... where were you last Sat!

you call those good faces? in korea? ...

He's not referring to those girls, man. He's just trying to give an example of the atmosphere. Although I guess I can see why you'd be confused :o

Masuerte, I'm looking forward to them :D

No one's even in Taipei for a meetup, huh. Anyone? Night market steez?

The second and fourth ones clearly have had some sort of plastic surgery (at least the eyes). The first one needs plastic surgery (and her teeth chiseled down). And the 3rd one looks like shes been doing cocaine since the late-90's, you could carry groceries in those things under her eyes. But i'd probably still hit it.

Can I get 1 chicken wing?!

The second and fourth ones clearly have had some sort of plastic surgery (at least the eyes). The first one needs plastic surgery (and her teeth chiseled down). And the 3rd one looks like shes been doing cocaine since the late-90's, you could carry groceries in those things under her eyes. But i'd probably still hit it.

Can I get 1 chicken wing?!

plastic surgery on their eyes? i thought all you had to do was snip the folds like undoing the pocket seam on a crisp new blazer. :confused: :confused: :confused:

plastic surgery on their eyes? i thought all you had to do was snip the folds like undoing the pocket seam on a crisp new blazer. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm going in for my procedure tomorrow, I'll tell you all about it in detail after I recover...

DAMN ALL OF YOU WITH DOUBLE EYELIDZ!

so you guys went to a 50's theme'd diner... and you didnt have a twist contest (like i Pulp Fiction)?????? whattttt. i expected some Jack Rabbit Slims Uma Thurman kinda shit from you jane. kick out the jams.

but then again, im a noob with too many posts. oops.

damon_sara_boxblur.jpg

haha, nice!

I just processed 2 pics from earlier and we got the same idea in post-processing... I'll show JJ before I post them coz I'm not sure if it's a bit too much PS... :)

tire ran flat, ex had to drive me a tire iron after mine cracked :(

but, we've got plenty of weekends ahead of us

also, do they really serve veggie platters at hooters in korea

or did that pic crop out the trillions of wings which they were meant to garnish :confused:

Id Show The Second Gurl On The Left The Best Two Minutes Of Her Life.

That girl had a nice face, fairly well-done plastic surgery. She even had the artificial mole on the nose, that was next level shit over here like last year.

The girl on the far right isn't that cute in real life. 1 & 3 were alright, 3 the better of the two. All had the fake eyelid surgery....

yo, i was kidding, but how does this surgery work? what's the point of it? to look even more azn?

also, please tell me this was a joke:

She even had the artificial mole on the nose, that was next level shit over here like last year.

fake moles? what the fuck??

is that the one where they un-gook your eyes??

Yeah I don't know the exact details of blepharoplasty surgery aka ssangkapul aka the de-gookifying procedure, but 40% of Korean womenz get it done. I made that number up, but if anything, its probably higher.

The point of the surgery is have a double eyelid, which a lot of koreanz do not have. I do not have. Getting the surgery done not only allows one to fit in with the rest of humanity, but also makes the eyes bigger and more promient. I got chinky eyes, and I'm fine with it.

Yeah, fake moles was pretty in couple years back.

You can google all of this, if you are really curious. (or pop into the DMZ thread every once in a while. Its a hot topic of conversation over there)

1st girl is ugly, her expression and the way her hair is done makes it look like she may have potential, but she doesnt

2nd one is way too done up, she looks half plastic and prob looks not so good without the gobs of makeup, although she is certainly attractive in that pic so its anyones guess

3rd one is the best, most naturally beautiful looking and pure, she's the kind you would probably both marry and/or one night; shes caught is somewhat of a bad expression

4th one is teetering on the corner of plain and ugly st, one block off of chubby(or maybe disproportioned? cant quite recall) blvd

Yeah meetups are all about getting hammered... hosed down... puking.... not getting home in one piece... stoned... and blaming it on zhe devil

And don't forget .. watching kung fu flicks while getting trashed and stuffing perfectly crafted cheese steaks down your throat afterwards.

i'll post pics later....

Haha, can't wait to see these Miz.

You better not be lying man... you better be having the best time in your life or else ted!

Seoul, Korea.

Dizzhizz, Dismal, and I went to Hooters in Apkujong- had a couple mugs and some chicken wings. No titties... no asses.... but a couple of the girls had good faces.

it was something like this---

hooters.jpg

Then we bounced to a bar and had a couple bottles of soju and ddokboki with bulgogi

IMG_2651.JPG

Dizz had to leave, so then Dismal and I bounced to a flair bar.. think Coyote Ugly without hot bartenders. And no bar-top raunchy action. :|

mDMIOLT00vI

Not really worth watching.

Still fun though, because Dismal got a free drink for being a hotty.

BapCGU7Y49g

Happens around 1:23. Someone translate please.

Sunday nights are dead in Seoul. And there are no facial pictures allowed in the DMZ.