SF Photoshoot Sat 8-11-07

masuerte

Should it be friday or saturday? Digital denim can't make it on saturday...  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should it be friday or saturday? Digital denim can't make it on saturday...

• Saturday
    • Friday (10th august)

Dear Superfuture,

I would like to hold a photoshoot session on Friday 10th 2007. It would be a great way to spend the last day of my vacation in San Francisco. This spontaneously came to me early this morning but I seriously want to plan this so it comes true.

I imagine holding a picnic somewhere beautiful like the Japanese Tea Gardens or the Arts Palace (if anyone has a less cliche idea, please post it up). Everyone brings their best: cameras, hair, denim, outfit, bags, etc*. I personally plan to bring some portable lighting equipment to shoot well into the evening (strobist).

Please RSVP and feel welcome to provide me with some input.

Sincerely,

masuerte

update: Ayn's suggesting if during a saturday we can go to santa cruz but I'm still into the whole Palace of Arts in San Fran. Also... ayn's wondering if any skaters are coming?

*flowers, parasols, spectacles....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll miss you KIYA!

SO Digital_Denim might not make it on saturday, I'm putting up a POLL (see above) for possibility of people that can make it on Friday... But seriously if you can DEFINITELY make it on one of these days please PM me your number and we'll talk more.

Yeah... I'm going to bring my tripod and everything... might even buy a new lens for this ... or at least rent.

if we do this on saturday we can go crash my friends' fucking party in santa cruz with our kickass sufu fits and cameras and sarging skills... lol...

well, anyway, fri and sat both would work for me... jap tea garden is not all that easy to get to and is kindda gay imo, but im cool with anything... :)

wow.... great idea on santa cruz.... wow... hrm... that'd be a whole day afair too.

hmm...

OOOH! FRICKIN' I can imagine it! Button up tops and ties and/or waistcoats for guys and dresses or hip dressy suit-things for the gals... and then a bunch of skaters and wyld styles AT THE BEACH!!! OH GOD the pictures ^_^

For anyone that doesn't have a plane ticket to San Fran and they're in Cali, PM me and i got info for a way to get there... supercheaply.

Okay man it's close... looks like it's gonna be Saturday... but who know's the poll is still open... OH MAN Digi! Dammit I don't know who voted saturday because I was retarded and didn't pick that option for the poll.

I still haven't heard from Bizzy, is she still around oakland?

So far nobody's PM'ed me. But I have a full schedule planned for Friday... ^_^