chub rock

favorite RUN WAY look of all time ever.

No doubt.

00370m.jpg

1530party.jpg

myself in one at a party few years back; i still think it's a good look.

I'm not very in touch with womenswear, but I saw a Simpsons photo spread from Harper's Bazaar and the Viktor & Rolf models had some strange light units sticking out from their backs. This is F/W 2007 RTW. Are V&R known for this "unwearable" look?

No, they've got plenty of collections that are wearable. Their F/W collection is wearable too, they only presented it as a look that seemed unwearable. But if you remove al the equipment/lighting that was used for the runway show, most pieces are just normal clothes.

^^^ I believe that's 2006, it's in the winter 06 edition of GQ Style i think

Definitely this DH look, which got me into fashion in the first place:

dio001.jpg

im feelin almost everything in this thread.

glad i came to this forum, yall have good taste.

I'm not very in touch with womenswear, but I saw a Simpsons photo spread from Harper's Bazaar and the Viktor & Rolf models had some strange light units sticking out from their backs. This is F/W 2007 RTW. Are V&R known for this "unwearable" look?

It's social commentary.

They were far more "avant-garde" in their early days. Nowadays with their H&M and L'Oreal deals, who knows. Maybe it's irony, but irony can conceal a lot of dodgy things.

0044 S/S 07 RUNWAY

2007541515564916.jpg

2007541521086740.jpg

I don't know how to convey la jouissance on a forum but. yes.

Newest Dior Homme collection (long armwarmers thing? Too lazy to check if it actually is, although I feel like it actually isn't).

Looks like Burberry Prorsum. Are we taking wagers?
i place betr on analog...

alexander mcqueen (dont know which season). always hated double breasted jackets until i saw this.

picture1tk8bfp0.png

you know it 00390m.jpg

yeah right. As posted above, DH is what got me interested in fashion, so I could just post the entire line from ss07. But beleive it or not, this is the image that has always stuck in my head. 00470m.jpg

Hedi has access to everything fashion-related, and what does he wear? Fucking chucks and a thriftstore top. I love that shit. it's the same reason i will always like lanvin and Marc Jacobs, for throwin in sneakers in unconventional places.

from this most recent collection:

00340m.jpg

00070m.jpg

i honestly hate this to pieces. every time i see it, it's just WHAT THE FUCK. but fun to look at.

Do I spot a camel toe?

THe only way for this to be more ridiculous is in video form.

assche_aw07_078.jpg

lol kris van assche A/W '07/08...tiara. for serious? :confused:

but for now, i say i like the look of this gucci A/W '07/08 runway shot; the whole ensemble just works for me :)

1-1.jpg