favorite RUN WAY look of all time ever.

chub rock

I'm not very in touch with womenswear, but I saw a Simpsons photo spread from Harper's Bazaar and the Viktor & Rolf models had some strange light units sticking out from their backs. This is F/W 2007 RTW. Are V&R known for this "unwearable" look?

No, they've got plenty of collections that are wearable. Their F/W collection is wearable too, they only presented it as a look that seemed unwearable. But if you remove al the equipment/lighting that was used for the runway show, most pieces are just normal clothes.

I'm not very in touch with womenswear, but I saw a Simpsons photo spread from Harper's Bazaar and the Viktor & Rolf models had some strange light units sticking out from their backs. This is F/W 2007 RTW. Are V&R known for this "unwearable" look?

It's social commentary.

• 2 weeks later...

They were far more "avant-garde" in their early days. Nowadays with their H&M and L'Oreal deals, who knows. Maybe it's irony, but irony can conceal a lot of dodgy things.

• 4 weeks later...

you know it 00390m.jpg

yeah right. As posted above, DH is what got me interested in fashion, so I could just post the entire line from ss07. But beleive it or not, this is the image that has always stuck in my head. 00470m.jpg

Hedi has access to everything fashion-related, and what does he wear? Fucking chucks and a thriftstore top. I love that shit. it's the same reason i will always like lanvin and Marc Jacobs, for throwin in sneakers in unconventional places.

from this most recent collection:

00340m.jpg