favorite RUN WAY look of all time ever.

chub rock

That Burberry Prorsum collection was probably my favorite of the season.

Number 1:

I could choose 20 looks from this collection:

Burberry Prorsum Fall 2007

Even though this thread calls for one favorite, there are some other looks which also struck me as favorites:

I know how much (more than) some of you hate Versace but:

Versace Spring 2008

I like the lightweight feeling of this look:

J. Lindeberg Spring 2007

I just loved the shoes in this look:

Lanvin Fall 2007

I'd chop off a finger before I'd touch some of the mohair pieces in this collection, but I liked the shoes and the "bleeding" of colors from the tops to the pants. But I would never wear it. Ever.

Prada Fall 2007

I always like stuff I can't have, and trench coats are something I wish I could own. However, here in San Diego, I never find it necessary to have more than a sweater or hoodie.

I've always loved Dior Homme eyewear and accessories and stuff, but none of the ready-to-wear looked ready-to-wear without a major diet.

I absolutely loved the Fall 2007 and Spring 2008 Lanvin collections. Since my faforite looks of fall already got posted, I'll post my faforite of spring '08

00220m.jpg

This is how I would want to dress like, comfortable, and a bit indifferent. Love the shoes, and the colorscheme of this collection is nice aswell.

i know 2 of the guys that modeled for that season, their not even models. just extreamly skinny, ones a dj at a massive club here in Melbourne.

I can totally follow your logic of getting from that ^ to this:

Material boy suck balls IMOA

Brilliant. Following by your example, I will declare that all older DH sucks balls.

• 2 weeks later...