Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

the volcano is a good machine, its too expensive, but what you avoid (besides over burning the plant matter) is a lot of bullshit heating elements that are no good for you at all. heat guns, soldering iorns that have been adapted. its a lot of posion going in to you and its really unhealthy to the most.

as far as purple weed go's, get over it. there is a real purple haze strain, but its a one in ten thousand variant of a normal haze. 99.9% of the time someone is sellin weed that looks Purple, its cause it over flowered and or got cold where they were growing.

in amsterdam, purple weed is the bottom of the barral shit get a 8th for 15e weed. i hate hearing how dope it is, as its shit, and really does no one any good.

this is not to say that there are not strains that will develop those color elements, but its not purple haze, and its not worth the money IMHO.

if your looking for real weed, real strains, i think the best around right now, is the DNA boys strains, la confidental, chocolope, as well as the THSeeds crew, these boys can and will kill it on almost every strain out there. SAGE is the best most amazing weedi have ever smoked, taking it past a plant to the DRUG area of things. as well, the recently dropped ATRAIN is really nice, but does not give you the shot gun to the head feeling that SAGE is known for.

lately in amsterdam everyone is chasing CHEESE, and now there are a ton of fucking fake variants on it, and its shit. but honestly it just started out as skunk anyway, so its all the same weeds being regrown, find a variant, and hype it as the next best thing, when, in some cases, it just might be.

if i have to pay retail lately i will only buy JON SINCLAIR over at the dampkring, its a real mind blower and will impress you in no way at all other than the high. its pretty average looking, smellin, tasting, then 15 minutes later your looking though the floor and are out your head.

im smoking cheese right now, and like it, its strong, but as i put the J down over a hour or two, it just loses the taste that makes it so famous.

just some thoughts from the front lines of AMS, alwyas good to get this weed thread going in a more real vibe than the first post which seemed like some form of DEA AI wrote it to catch folks.

the volcano is a good machine, its too expensive, but what you avoid (besides over burning the plant matter) is a lot of bullshit heating elements that are no good for you at all. heat guns, soldering iorns that have been adapted. its a lot of posion going in to you and its really unhealthy to the most.

as far as purple weed go's, get over it. there is a real purple haze strain, but its a one in ten thousand variant of a normal haze. 99.9% of the time someone is sellin weed that looks Purple, its cause it over flowered and or got cold where they were growing.

in amsterdam, purple weed is the bottom of the barral shit get a 8th for 15e weed. i hate hearing how dope it is, as its shit, and really does no one any good.

this is not to say that there are not strains that will develop those color elements, but its not purple haze, and its not worth the money IMHO.

if your looking for real weed, real strains, i think the best around right now, is the DNA boys strains, la confidental, chocolope, as well as the THSeeds crew, these boys can and will kill it on almost every strain out there. SAGE is the best most amazing weedi have ever smoked, taking it past a plant to the DRUG area of things. as well, the recently dropped ATRAIN is really nice, but does not give you the shot gun to the head feeling that SAGE is known for.

lately in amsterdam everyone is chasing CHEESE, and now there are a ton of fucking fake variants on it, and its shit. but honestly it just started out as skunk anyway, so its all the same weeds being regrown, find a variant, and hype it as the next best thing, when, in some cases, it just might be.

if i have to pay retail lately i will only buy JON SINCLAIR over at the dampkring, its a real mind blower and will impress you in no way at all other than the high. its pretty average looking, smellin, tasting, then 15 minutes later your looking though the floor and are out your head.

im smoking cheese right now, and like it, its strong, but as i put the J down over a hour or two, it just loses the taste that makes it so famous.

just some thoughts from the front lines of AMS, alwyas good to get this weed thread going in a more real vibe than the first post which seemed like some form of DEA AI wrote it to catch folks.

good post

jayrock, awesome roommate

hell yea! that would be superfun, we all get baked and grub out somewhere.

this needs to happen. know of any good chinese buffets? ive been wanting to massacre one for quite a while now..

i used to be totally okay smoking occasionally, and one time it all changed.

a friend and i literally got so high, i was so sick i thought i might die. it was the worst trip ever. i thought i should be hospitalized.

second time round, smoked before a concert, had to leave..

and that was just two times, many many many times before there was never a problem.

all in my head?

i used to be totally okay smoking occasionally, and one time it all changed.

a friend and i literally got so high, i was so sick i thought i might die. it was the worst trip ever. i thought i should be hospitalized.

second time round, smoked before a concert, had to leave..

and that was just two times, many many many times before there was never a problem.

all in my head?

haha yep you do smoke alot of weed

probably not all in your head, probably alot of factors, some fo them mental, some of them physical

on a side note.

anyone done salvia?

i tried it a few weeks ago.

fucking crazy ass shit.

my first time ever was with 20x.

i did it at a park and the playground turned into a castle.

trippy shit

yeah. im pretty big on salvia. haven't smoked it in a while. last trip was a little too much for me. 60x ~10 grams. tripped balllllls.

first time I triedsalvia I got the 80x,didnt do it the right way with a tortch lighter and all like youre supposed too apparelly. But I didnt care much for the feelingthough, ended up trading the rest for more weed and never tripped

first time I triedsalvia I got the 80x,didnt do it the right way with a tortch lighter and all like youre supposed too apparelly. But I didnt care much for the feelingthough, ended up trading the rest for more weed and never tripped

it takes a good deal to get you to trip. normally to have a 15-20 trip i smoke 2g's, but thats of like 10x or 15x. you have to build up to it, just like smoking. the more you do it, the more its effective.

the first time i ever did i tripped like fucking crazy. and i didnt take much at all and i only got like a hit and a half.

i dont want to do it again any time soon.

cause the initial high is super intense and when i started to come down i thought that i would have this feeling for the rest of my life.

like there was this weird feeling and i thought that because i did salvia this one time i would never be the same.

I tried it once pothead buddy of mine swore by the shit, I smoke a great amount and ended up just feeling like an asshole for trying it. never tripped he said he was though so who knows

thats weird that so many people tried it with no effects.

in one day like 7 of my friends and i did it all at different times and we all tripped.

they were different trips but we all tripped.

and it hit me hard and quick so i only smoked a very little.

yeah, the problem with it is its not a constant trip, but the high it gives you sorta puts you out. its definitely some couchlock shit, and you get something of a hangover after it.

i don't like the feeling of the high but i love tripping on it. it feels so much more vivid and like important than shrooms or acid, special k. basically any of the hallucinogen's i've tried. i can't comment on ecstasy, being that i never plan to take it, but i find that salvia is the most satisfying trip i've taken, albeit short. they are powerful and scary sometimes though. i haven't smoked it in a while because last time i tripped that i was the bullet that killed kennedy. it was bizarre.