Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

HAHA

naw hell no, all the canadian shit that i've got when ive been in Vancouver and Nanaimo (even Victoria) has been BOOOOMMMMB...i would completely agree with you when you say that it blows some OG Kush out of the water

i was referring to most of the 'work' that can be found in the east coast area is usually just poorly packaged and processed which = beaster once it gets down to the states.

ah word, sorry i get kinda defensive about our bud :P

felix i donno dude, shit looks kinda brown, not very crystal-y... i donno its hard to judge this shit over the internet, ive smoked dirty looking weed that got me fucking ripped, and great looking buds that just didnt do it.

whatever.

ah word, sorry i get kinda defensive about our bud :P

felix i donno dude, shit looks kinda brown, not very crystal-y... i donno its hard to judge this shit over the internet, ive smoked dirty looking weed that got me fucking ripped, and great looking buds that just didnt do it.

whatever.

yeah word!

sometimes stuff doesnt look to good but turns out to be mindblowing

Cops busted my room the other week. the resident advisers called the cops on us because our whole room was smelling like mary jane's pussy. the cops came in and just harassed us a bit by pushing the flashlight and shit into our eyes and saying "how much marijuana did you smoke.", "you are high, where is it." etc.

They didn't find shit because our stash spot is impossible to find, not even dogs will be able to find it. But, question, cops can't press anything against us without finding anything and can they use what we said accountable even though we were stoned as fuck. By the way, humboldt trainwreck is out of this world.

ive resigned not to smoke weed at parties where there is more alcohol than weed from now on. last time i got too stoned and passed out, only later to find out the girl i had been talking to was looking for me all night. that means there was a possibility of getting laid. damn you marijuana for being too good and tasty that i can't stop myself from killing a community bowl of headie silver haze + melon kush.

but yeah. illadelph's are nice. im more partial to joints and spliffs though.

anyone else find chicks who smoke a lot cuter? like a cute girl you know is just lighting up a bowl or puffin on a roach? so fucking cute.

totally agree

stoner girls are way hot

unless they're ugly, then im just down for a free sesh

no, not stoner girls

stoner girls are usually lame in bed and really boring, soulless humans. i don't fux w/ them anymore.

just cute chicks that happen to smoke. and when they do, its cuter.

Cops busted my room the other week. the resident advisers called the cops on us because our whole room was smelling like mary jane's pussy. the cops came in and just harassed us a bit by pushing the flashlight and shit into our eyes and saying "how much marijuana did you smoke.", "you are high, where is it." etc.

They didn't find shit because our stash spot is impossible to find, not even dogs will be able to find it. But, question, cops can't press anything against us without finding anything and can they use what we said accountable even though we were stoned as fuck. By the way, humboldt trainwreck is out of this world.

so whats the stash spot?

Kush comes from the mountains of afghanistian. you can definitely get it (any kind) in NYC, you just need a proper hookup. additionally by now kush has been crossed so many times you see tons of shit called kush, bubba kush, hindu kush, pure kush, and a couple others are the gold standards.

interestingly og kush probably does not have any actual "kush" genetics and is probably just a potent dieselish plant crossed with some non-kush indica. people think differently though, and who can be sure? it's impossible to tell.

RE: the volcano, i think it is the BEST vaporizer because of the sensitivity of the heat potentiometer, if you are using a cheap vape you're probably heating the herb up too much, incinerating it and thus ingesting the carcinogens, tar, etc which is the whole reason for using the vape in the first place (also smoking out of a questionable plastic tube?).

wasn't it not "extinct" but rather the like, history of the strain (genetics and whatnot) was lost, and no one knows for sure what it really is?

most people that say they have purple haze just have regular haze thats been crossed with something else to give it that purple tint.

purple haze has been officially deemed as 'extinct' since the 70's

if you dont believe me look it up at icmag.com

but purple strains always taste like candy thats for damned sure

Last time i tried a "purple" strain, that actually tasted like grape, i was told that before harvesting, the water used to water the plant is switched over to grape juice to give it that taste. dunno if theres any truth behind this, but it definitely tasted wonderful and hit hard!

jeepster

i believe you are correct when i meant 'extinct'...i meant it moreso than being eradicated/disappearing

the genetics were eventually so muddled up after numerous crosses etc etc, and lack of an original clone

led to dispensaries/dealers calling anything with a haze growing pattern and a lil purple to be 'purple haze'

good call

yeah. i didn't know how to explain it. thanks for the clarification.

i had this conversation with a friend once. we were chillin and he wips out this bag of purp. and im like "no shit, thats purple haze!" and he goes on a long speech about how purple haze hasn't existed for years because they didnt bother to keep the original plant and crossed it too many times and its been lost to history. then we proceeded to smoke out and watch the boondocks or some shit.

ive been cutting down on my smoking. i had just a good hit from a j on thursday... i think it was just some straight up headies, but nothing really special.

its funny you mentioned this, i used to push larger quantities of buds, and most of what i was dealing with was ''purple urkle" or "grandaddy purple" from the bay area

it was weird though, it ALWAYS had a kind of 'kool-aid' taste to it, but when i had put some moist qtips in the bags to get rid of the crunchyness of the buds, a couple hours later, they were BRIGHT PURPLE in color

i dunno whether these days, growers who grow the commercially distributed buds actually spike the water with colorants etc

that would be a damn shame

wow colorants are retarded and not necessary haha. the kool-aid was a GREAT touch though!

I used to be quite active on the overgrow forums before they got shut down, and from what I learned, the purple color can be forced on the plant (i'm sure this doesn't apply to ALL strains) by suddenly dropping the temperature sometime in the flowering stage and" shocking" the plant. if someone added a dye to the plant food, wouldn't it turn the whole plant purple? or stems first, then bud, then leaves? since that's how nutrition is carried? i dunno, I'm not a gardener!

you can force the plant to turn purple by using a special solution. if you are a grower, google "humboldt county's own". i heard their nutes are top notch.

you make it turn purple by altering the growing and flowering periods, not by adding a special type of solution. Unless that special solution is purple food dye?