axtsang

Ma·ri·jua·na

yO PoT HeDzzzzzzzz

Anyone have any good recipes for marijuana baked good? Brownies, cookies, muffins etc? Or a link to somewhere with all that stuff would be just as good.

im not a member, but these guys seem to know what theyre doing... philly cheesesteaks...?

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/166237-marijuana-recipes.html

http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/76234-indianatokers-ultimate-cannabis-recipes-6.html

i am high nearly all day every day and as of the past couple of months have not had to pay for it. i normally smoke blunts 3 - 5 a day. dutch, garcia vega, swisher. i also have a krusty the klown shaped bong that a friend got me one year.

hy082ma4.jpg

i am high nearly all day every day and as of the past couple of months have not had to pay for it. i normally smoke blunts 3 - 5 a day. dutch, garcia vega, swisher. i also have a krusty the klown shaped bong that a friend got me one year.

same here, but replace blunts with stupid amounts of bong hits all day, with the occasional L or century

and my bong isnt shaped like krusty the clown but its still pretty freakin cool

i love marijuana, i just got some absolutely fantastic blueberry, i recently lucked into a supply of pretty much any strain i could possibly ask for and its um... really awesome

back when I had access to a lab (YEARS ago) I used to make hash oil all the time:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashish#Honey_oil

That stuff is AMAZING! You'd end up with like maybe 10ml from an ounce of green and that stuff was so potent. You could use a needle to put some on the end of a cigarette and that first puff would knock you to the floor.

heard about this stuff before, i wanna try it..

heard about this stuff before, i wanna try it..

The only really good way is to use a lab-grade solvent (I always used acetone), and you have to boil and reflux which means highly flammable gases being vaporized in the vicinity of open flames. You REALLY need to be careful - if you have access to a ventilated hood that's best so any gas that does escape is safely removed.

The most ghetto way I did it was with a beaker in a water bath on my stove. Luckily I had a vent above the stove so I didnt have to worry too too much but it still wasn't too smart. To prevent the acetone from boiling you can keep the water temp low and monitor it a LOT and then put a rubber stopper with a hole and in the hold insert a long glass tube surrounded by ice cubes to cool the solvent back down and make it re-liquify.

Keep boiling for like 3-4 hours and then remove all the solid matter and boil off the remaining solvent and you're left with the oil. It's literally the most sticky nasty shit you'll ever have to handle. You have to heat it up a little to melt it if you want to put it on stuff and it will get into the natural grooves in your skin and take days to come out. Get it on your clothing and you'll need ethyl alcohol to remove it. But the shit is so potent it's unreal.

word i havent been able to get any weed in 3 days so i'm reduced to smoking resin bowls

Horrible on my part, but I smoke about an 8th / 3.7 grams a week.

I usually smoke out of my little mini glass piece, or I roll up a nice fat blunt...

I ocasionally like smoking out of those clear papers too.

hot knives? you get some hash, you heat up a knife, put hash on knife, inhale smoke

id rather hit a hash pipe, or hit bt's on that grimey shit

Yay for Vancouver and their free green.

its taking to fucking long to read this thread

hahah, my one therapist made weed brownies when she was younger, youu have to melt butter in a pan, and put some weed in it while its cooking to absorb into the butter. Just use that butter to make the brownies and walla....she said she got reall fucked up.

if this made no sense, im in the right thread

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hahahahhahahahahah

kush

kush

kush

kush

kush

hahahhahahhahahahh

wow, thats a pretty good sized nug

just finished smoking on some of this stupid dank "Hollywood OG Kush"...all i know is that it was kush

and im high as fuck now

enjoy:

img1323lv9.jpg

you smoked all that! fuck you ppl waste alot of bud

nerdy weeebee , ya heard?

just finished smoking on some of this stupid dank "Hollywood OG Kush"...all i know is that it was kush

and im high as fuck now

enjoy:

img1320ps1.jpg

img1323lv9.jpg

I want, I want.

something i hate about blazing, everytime i blaze and if im at home ill eat the whole damn fridge, watching discovery channel while eating like 5 hotpockets icecream the whole shit. its like it feels good to be eating while im baked.

Off Topic Sorry But relevant to why I'm moving:

Anyone here live in Northern California (Humboldt County) ?

I'm done working outdoors in 117* Arizona heat so come Jan. Im gonna pack up again and drive the 54 year old bucket of spare parts I call a car to better weather either eureka / arcata or somewhere in that area. seeing if theres anyone to hang out with

thx

fuuuuuuuuuuuk, i was there last summer they had like a reggae festival there, i couldnt find any open camping spaces so had to drive on to oregon, i member visitng this small town in humboldt and there were like hobos walking all over the street,

heh, i'll get in on this action soon.. i just got busted so i gotta lay low for a bit..

I am just wondering... I have been doing some (but i am a very light user).. When i started, i always felt funny, happy, just enjoy, since one time w/ a bounch of friends.. (i was not in a good mood that day), i get paranoia every since.. my head juts go off to think about every sad things happen in my life, how my friends are tryting to sabotage behind my back, how this guy is being a fake (just tripping out).. do you guys get this?

more nerdy: potheads talking about grows/kinds of weed or riders talking about fixed-gear parts?

or denim lovers talk about different denim brands and chain stitch

I am just wondering... I have been doing some (but i am a very light user).. When i started, i always felt funny, happy, just enjoy, since one time w/ a bounch of friends.. (i was not in a good mood that day), i get paranoia every since.. my head juts go off to think about every sad things happen in my life, how my friends are tryting to sabotage behind my back, how this guy is being a fake (just tripping out).. do you guys get this?

yes it happen to me every time i get high... i get into a negative thinking mindstate but once you get your mind off of it its a good high.... every time i get high i always have a minute or two where i trip balls and it feels like i cant breathe and i'm going to die but i know it fake so iget over it

poppers and buckets are where it's at, bt's aren't bad either but nothing beats a bong with an ice chamber.