Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

been starting every morning with a bowl and a couple of cups of coffee for the past couple of weeks. such a smooth and productive high

that sounds great. do you have any techniques for getting shit done while high? or are you just naturally productive while high?

go spoon. classic and easy to clean. make sure carb whole is bigger than the one in the bowl. twice the size; so it clears well. and buy as thick as possible. lasts longer and can absorb more heat.

I wouldn't buy anything you can't bang against the counter, honestly. if it feels like it will break it most likely will.

PEACE and post pics when you get it.

speaking of pieces, besides the thickness and quality of the pipe depending on who made it, does the colour have anything to do with the rarity of the pipe?

to me, the ones that are orange, yellow, green, or any other hot color seem to be very cheap, as opposed to the dark reds, purple, blue, and other shades like that, which tend to be more pricey.

page 420 x 2

840 post

edit: DO IT CALIFORNIA!!!!

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/303393,marijuana-legalization-bill-passes-key-california-test.html

passed public safety committee, has to pass health committee, and then general assembly, and then it is a law

legalize it!!!!

jan. 12 2010

could be d-day for the fight to legalize

that sounds great. do you have any techniques for getting shit done while high? or are you just naturally productive while high?

i think it's all about mindset. i don't mind cleaning my apartment while high because i just listen to my ipod while i do it. also been getting into the habit of reading while high

what should I get for my first piece ? I was thinking of getting a small bubbler or just a spoon/Sherlock pipe. Im finna go down to venice beach this week and look at their stuffs.

i also went to venice for my first piece, i think its a tradition for socal kids. don't be afraid to lowball, the bubbler i wanted was $50, i got it AND a padded bag for $35. afterwards, we used it right in the middle of the beach :cool:

i was trying to decide between spoon and bubbler as well, my friend advised me to get a bubbler since its better for my asthmatic lungs. the downside is that its less convenient (requires water) and portable. another criteria you need to consider is ease of cleaning

i also went to venice for my first piece, i think its a tradition for socal kids. don't be afraid to lowball, the bubbler i wanted was $50, i got it AND a padded bag for $35. afterwards, we used it right in the middle of the beach :cool:

i was trying to decide between spoon and bubbler as well, my friend advised me to get a bubbler since its better for my asthmatic lungs. the downside is that its less convenient (requires water) and portable. another criteria you need to consider is ease of cleaning

thanks man. you know if the venice shops are strict on checking id ? :D

whenever given the choice, I'll get a sativa or sativa-dominant strain. It's really the only way I can work while high. Also whoever suggested making a to-do list is right. I always write out what I have to get done that day and in what order beforehand so that I don't just sit around in a confused haze. I don't go overboard with smoking first thing in the morning. Its just a small bowl with 2-3 cups of coffee- really just to take the edge off the coffee and get my mind working/ me amped about a day of work. I never do this on a day where I know I'm doing something really mentally taxing (i.e. a physics class or test in the past or now an important project or work deadline).

whenever given the choice, I'll get a sativa or sativa-dominant strain. It's really the only way I can work while high. Also whoever suggested making a to-do list is right. I always write out what I have to get done that day and in what order beforehand so that I don't just sit around in a confused haze. I don't go overboard with smoking first thing in the morning. Its just a small bowl with 2-3 cups of coffee- really just to take the edge off the coffee and get my mind working/ me amped about a day of work. I never do this on a day where I know I'm doing something really mentally taxing (i.e. a physics class or test in the past or now an important project or work deadline).