Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

yes your first high will probably be your best, partly because you are ridiculously high, and partly because youve never experienced it and dont know what to expect or make of it

it was actually the first few times for me that i got really high, so you might get there pretty easily again

but i have been as high as i was the first time i smoked, i just had to smoke more than normal

the first few times you smoke you will get fucking HAAAAAIGH as shit and later in life when you're smoking five times a day you'll look back and remember how stoned you'd get

but nah when you keep smoking you'll get more used to it, but it'll still be great

man i am stoned as shit right now

my first time got high off of like 3 hits of mids and was laughing so hard

but after that the threshold increases. once you get used to it you can handle your high much better, you're not just exerting your energy on being like, "fuck i am really high i need to handle this" and as bullshity as this sounds, it really is a brain expand. after you smoke for a bit you can get so much higher. especially after like a week or two t-break. first time i ever hallucinated was after 4 hits off my brothers illadelph of some dank vermont local weed after like a month of not smoking. weirdest feeling ever. also couch melt and face melt are intense. i can only describe the intense body high as sinking into the seventh layer of the couch. being inside of it.

i love weed.

weed changed my life

My first time was so intense. I smoked too much for the first time. I had 5 or 6 hits of some dank (blueberry....something - kush?) before I started laughing uncontrollably. A few minutes later, I literally thought I had become part of the couch. My friends who smoked regularly were dancing, and I couldn't stand up. I thought everything had slowed down so much that if I stopped thinking about my breathing, it would stop. We were listening to Matisyahu and I swear every beat reverbated through my body like I was a conduit for some cosmic expression of sound and the vocals were soaring around my head. My friends wanted to go get some food and I was like...go in public?? like this?, so they decided it might be better to do drive-through. I actually had a kinda bad time until it started to fade away. I however, loved the lingering feeling of just being chill after smoking. The next morning was one of the best days of my life. The smell of fresh rain was amazing and the trees and sky were more beautiful than they had ever been. I felt so damn refreshed. Two weeks later, I was a daily smoker.

my first session was followed by my first cigarette and my first beer, then my friend drove me home on the interstate in mid-November while listening to Modest Mouse.

I was fifteen, and this night changed my life. It was the first time I hung out with my friend who I now talk to on the phone at least once a day.

one of my friend at uni always hangs around when we smoke, but he only takes a puff or two because it gives him headaches. but this afternoon, for the first time in like a year, he smoked on a few joints. it was so weird because it's the first time he actually was high...

... he was a bit annoying tho haha.

I had cat-piss once, and hands down, one of the best weeds I've ever smoked. Seriously. This was back when me n my boys used to go through 6-7 blunts a day (last year winter break) and when we smoked catpiss we were high for a good 3-4 HOURS. We'd be lucky if a blunt got us high for 30-40 minutes, but 3-4 HOURS?! Too bad my dealer ran out in like 2 days, everyone must've hopped on that shit quick.
If my memory serves me, Cat Piss is a Sativa and is similar to Trainwreck. Great strain.

shit's so good it don't even smell bad.

oh hell yeah.. but personally, i visit culture a lot more than the trash. its so violent over there; definately not a place for us cultured ones.

the division that had existed all along emerges

just kidding, but this is the kind of thing that always pops out at me when I smoke

the whole thing that inspires me is that every time you light up, successfully pick up a sack, or just take a hit from a strangers joint that was offered, we become part of this counter-culture.

marijuana is illegal.

with that being said im proud to be part of such a harmless, yet powerful act that has been carried on throughout the years without any signs of being weakened.

viva la revolucion