Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

if i'm not mistaken, hash can contain a lot more THC than weed. i've smoked some ultra dank hash that was coming from morocco, and it was more potent than the most potent weed i've smoked. i was dead with a puff.

i like hash because you can roll more joints for the same price and doesn't smell from your pocket. you need to know your supplier because it's easy to get scammed on. it usually makes you more stone than high.

the most common way to say hash in french is "shit" haha.

a long time ago my homie made a bunch of brownies and brought them to his dad's place (his dad also smokes). Then his dad went out on a date with this woman and homie had to babysit the woman's 6 year old child. my homie wasnt paying attention to the kid, and the kid ate all the brownies, tripped out and cried the entire night.

a long time ago my homie made a bunch of brownies and brought them to his dad's place (his dad also smokes). Then his dad went out on a date with this woman and homie had to babysit the woman's 6 year old child. my homie wasnt paying attention to the kid, and the kid ate all the brownies, tripped out and cried the entire night.

Poor kid! I've seen my girlfriend have massive paranoia from edibles. I felt awful and she was a willing participant. Made some wild bisquits last night. She had one, think I had three.:D

I've found myself so low that lately that when i've smoked I've been doing poppers (what we cal it around here idunno) from my bong. tobacco headrush seems to get me higher.

i also never smoke cigs, so that might be it.

anyone else here done them?

The thing I enjoy about eating is the way it creeps up on you after awhile. Also, for me at least it helps with my with my back after a long day and old man knee more then just smoking ever has.

had to google creeps up, but i see what you mean. you're way more functionnal than after a few joints, but everything is so mellow and cooler, and there's some suspense too because you don't know when it's gonna start.

i wish i could eat with weed butter everyday. but now that i'm touring i can't even grow...

keep posting stuff on what are you eating today, shit's amazing.

I've found myself so low that lately that when i've smoked I've been doing poppers (what we cal it around here idunno) from my bong. tobacco headrush seems to get me higher.

i also never smoke cigs, so that might be it.

anyone else here done them?

dude, bong hits of tobacco are blasphemy.

yesterday at vail was awesome, smoke a couple blunts of this stuff with some buddies:

?ui=2&ik=a5cc703750&view=att&th=126004cbd15d7465&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

canyouspotthebubbler?

?ui=2&ik=a5cc703750&view=att&th=126004de468d3189&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

if i'm not mistaken, hash can contain a lot more THC than weed. i've smoked some ultra dank hash that was coming from morocco, and it was more potent than the most potent weed i've smoked. i was dead with a puff.

i like hash because you can roll more joints for the same price and doesn't smell from your pocket. you need to know your supplier because it's easy to get scammed on. it usually makes you more stone than high.

the most common way to say hash in french is "shit" haha.

this summer i was smoking a lot and no matter how much i smoked, i could never get really high anymore. i then copped some afghan hash. smoked one joint and it sat me the fuck down. olive is also good. i find hash gives you a much more mellow high than weed

had to google creeps up, but i see what you mean. you're way more functionnal than after a few joints, but everything is so mellow and cooler, and there's some suspense too because you don't know when it's gonna start.

i wish i could eat with weed butter everyday. but now that i'm touring i can't even grow...

keep posting stuff on what are you eating today, shit's amazing.

I will do my best, but I really don't do that often just lately. The best part about last night was around 1 in the morning. Because it's the off season for me I've been keeping weird hours so I was up late even though my girl had gone to bed a hour so after dinner. I was tunnel visioned into a munsters episode and I start hearing this constant laughter. For a second I was like man this laugh track is so fucked up, but it was just her. Laughing about what I'll probably never know. Sativa is great for the lightweights.:)

farmer: haha would rep.

ben: yeah, sum, afghan, lebanon and pakistani are know for being natural and giving you a fuckin smash. i had some afghan too lately, i could only take like a half of the joint, then i'd head straight to the cushion for a long time.

i've got some chrome weed at the moment, quite potent, but i need to study for exams this week, and can't really focus high, this is so frustrating.

smoking bubble hash really opened my eyes to the potency of concentrates. i might have been tripping but i swear i was high right after i exhaled the first puff.

bubble hash is really intense. recently i got a gram of both indica and sativa bubble hash, the sativa is wonderful and cerebral but i actually don't like the indica that much, it's potent but leaves me drained, physically and mentally. hash is a nice change of pace but i prefer me some standard green stuff

farmer: haha would rep.

ben: yeah, sum, afghan, lebanon and pakistani are know for being natural and giving you a fuckin smash. i had some afghan too lately, i could only take like a half of the joint, then i'd head straight to the cushion for a long time.

i've got some chrome weed at the moment, quite potent, but i need to study for exams this week, and can't really focus high, this is so frustrating.

yeah when i smoked the afghan it was on the street and i just had to sit down it was so intense. i've never felt this intensely heavy before, it only lasted like 5 minutes. must be great when you have a cushion.

i have a bunch of tests too and i tell myself im going to smoke a joint after i'm done with my work but it's impossible not to think of it.

i'm done with my work now though so i'm going to go smoke a joint.

the story of the kid who ate the brownies reminds me of a prank my friends and I did to this one dude at school. So basically this kid never smoked in his life and we made a couple of potent brownies and placed it in his dorm room. We checked on him after an hour and we see him glued in his bed, trying to move or get up. He couldnt talk and shit looked bad, but his high eventually came down. Fortunately he laughed it off hah.