Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

who the fuck thinks weed makes you 'trip'

and that you can have a 'bad trip' on it

im probably just sleep deprived as fuck and being a dick but thats fucking stupid

Well, your right about the being a dick part...:D

Whats around you/what your doing at the time greatly affects how much you enjoy being baked IMO. When a friend is being a dick, or some drama goes down when you smoke out it totally kills the buzz for me, its just not the same

I dont know about you man, but who I smoke with and what I do after I smoke can make all the difference to how much I enjoy it. I agree with you to a point, I laugh at people who try and claim weed fucks them up as much as acid ect ( from a tripping balls standpoint" but I don't think that's what was meant

Some people just refer to it as a bad trip when they get smoked out too blazed ect... i think we have all been there at one point

Guest jbone45

im probably just sleep deprived as fuck and being a dick but thats fucking stupid

Haha this is so true.

i only had like 2 hits from my friends bong and then the spins for about 2 hours. Yacked my guts out and was dry heaving the entire time. Its happened to two times so far (~6 months ago) and started after i moved away from the bay and down to san diego for school. I read on bluelight forums that it can happen if the bud is laced with insecticide, and some that some people are actually allergic to it.

Iono, everyone reacts differently to it. I used to smoke a ton back in high school and my jc days, but after transfering, smoke sessions just havent been the same

^ there's basically everything. weed, hash, cakes, shrooms, c, heroin, lsd, cheap hookers... try what you feel like trying...

i had a huge badtrip once, last may or something. i had drink a lot of wine, and a bit of sea fruit to which i'm allergic. i went outside the bar and smoked a huge joint of the weed i grew... i got back in the bar and spent like an hour in the toilet, not able to move and barely could breathe.

didn't stop me from smoking tho.

^ there's basically everything. weed, hash, cakes, shrooms, c, heroin, lsd, cheap hookers... try what you feel like trying...

i had a huge badtrip once, last may or something. i had drink a lot of wine, and a bit of sea fruit to which i'm allergic. i went outside the bar and smoked a huge joint of the weed i grew... i got back in the bar and spent like an hour in the toilet, not able to move and barely could breathe.

I feel you on the bad trip...

Guess I should have been more specific...coffee shops/or strains not to be missed

you are consistently THE coolest motherfucker on sufu.

living in a college town sucks because even the drug dealers leave town over break. cannot score even schwag atm, not that i'd buy it

but maybe. no school, no work, just chilling till i head home for the holidays. chilling would be more fun with some tweed :(

living in a college town sucks because even the drug dealers leave town over break. cannot score even schwag atm, not that i'd buy it

haha thats why, during finals week, i bought twice as much as i usually do from my dude

unfortunately, i got sick so ive only smoked about three times since that purchase :(

...coffee shops/or strains not to be missed

Greenhouse - Super Silver Haze (personal favorite), Super Lemon Haze (this year's Cup Winner), Nevil's Haze

http://www.greenhouse.org/

Gray Area - Bubbleberry derivatives

http://www.greyarea.nl/about.html

Monster Vapos at Dampkring

http://www.dampkring.nl/

Chilling out at the Rokerji #1

http://www.rokerij.net/coffieshop/amstel/index.html

Munchies at Pannenkoenkenhuise (called that or something similar)

http://www.igougo.com/dining-reviews-b327409-Amsterdam-Pannenkoekenhuis.html

The fixed price dinner at Supperclub is highly recommended. Great way to spend an evening. Bring some herb and papers with for in between courses.

http://www.supperclub.com/

for those of you who smoke weed AND cigarettes. do you refrain from smoking cigs after u blaze? i feel like it just knocks me out.

for me its one or the other in a day.

i have to smoke a lot of bud to not be able to smoke cigarettes anymore, i do feel sometimes that they have a really spicy taste and my my mouth foam a bit though. usually after i blaze, i smoke like 2 or 3 cigarettes in the space of 2 hours. if i hadn't blazed though, it could easily be 10 in 2 hours. when i'm relaxing and doing nothing, and all i really can do is smoke cigarettes, it's unavoidable.

in amsterdam for 6 days...what do I absolutely need to try?

please go to barneys coffee shop for me and check out their hash

i have to smoke a lot of bud to not be able to smoke cigarettes anymore, i do feel sometimes that they have a really spicy taste and my my mouth foam a bit though. usually after i blaze, i smoke like 2 or 3 cigarettes in the space of 2 hours. if i hadn't blazed though, it could easily be 10 in 2 hours. when i'm relaxing and doing nothing, and all i really can do is smoke cigarettes, it's unavoidable.

i actually quit smoking cigs using bud, i used to have a smoke after every time i blazed, probably 2-3 after everytime, becuase id smoke another cig after my high started to fade out. i just switched to smoking another bowl instead

please go to barneys coffee shop for me and check out their hash

i actually quit smoking cigs using bud, i used to have a smoke after every time i blazed, probably 2-3 after everytime, becuase id smoke another cig after my high started to fade out. i just switched to smoking another bowl instead

whenever i smoke bud though, i'll smoke less cigarettes, so it'll be good for me anyways really. and i feel smoking a cigarette makes the high so much better.

by the way, who uses rolls for rolling? i always feel like a standard king size paper isn't enough when we're 2 or 3 smoking. i use these now: https://www.rollingpapers.com/cgi/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=5375

it's nice because i can choose whatever size, like the ocb rolls in france,

Guest Methimphibian
i tried the SB 4arm perc and it was mad smooth, love the design and the luxury of the glass too. although, a $280 price tag is just a bit steep for only a bubbler.

it's actually a 6 arm. they also make the same model but with a diffused down stem for somewhere around 140-150. but the diffused just doesn't look as sexy as 6 arms do.

does eating mangoes before you smoke really get you higher?

and Bislane, i didn't really understand your first comment there about the kief and grinders, but for the second comment, if it's your bud, you do whatever you want with it, if someone was lighting me up i would never complain about anything. i'm out of bud, i'm going to smoke a bowl of keif now.

lol never heard of mangoes boosting your high. roommate just picked up some tropical mango shisha though. anybody try hitting kief hookah before? just sprinkle that shit on top of the bowl, under the foil..gets you super light headed (and baked, obviously)