Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

anyone use mary jane for real medicinal purposes? been having nausea and general loss of appetite the last week, and the only thing keeping me from starving to death and puking my guts out is the sweet leaf. regular meds don't work.

i use mj to control nausea, depression, OCD and this past weekend, food poisoning. i've found it more effective than any other medication for all of those applications

Nice, just got myself a SB as well hits wayyy too smooth:D.

5156189741.jpg

glass was about $2 bills, kind of got hooked up since the sticker was like $250 but i talked him down to $2. they had about 6-7 but in different size/ and mm glass so price really varies, the one I got was the biggest size they had, little under 1 ft. tall. don't know about nyc i'm in cali. pretty sure SB is blown in LA, probably some mark up if you can manage to get it on the ec.

Sheldon Black was the owner of Roor.USA..; Recently roor.usa split from roor.de (the german and original roor) and Roor.usa decided to not renew their contract. Apparently, roor.de is very strict (the germans? strict?gtfo!) about their guidelines for water pipes and does not approve of roor.usa's perculated tubes

Therefore roor.usa stopped making perced tubes (now somewhat a collectors item) and started producing the tubes under the name of Lux and Sheldon black.

NOw sheldopn black is goin buckwild and making some of the coolest looking glass around. How does your bubbler rip? Very interested in purchasing one of the double chamber bubbs.

Guest Methimphibian
Sheldon Black was the owner of Roor.USA..; Recently roor.usa split from roor.de (the german and original roor) and Roor.usa decided to not renew their contract. Apparently, roor.de is very strict (the germans? strict?gtfo!) about their guidelines for water pipes and does not approve of roor.usa's perculated tubes

Therefore roor.usa stopped making perced tubes (now somewhat a collectors item) and started producing the tubes under the name of Lux and Sheldon black.

NOw sheldopn black is goin buckwild and making some of the coolest looking glass around. How does your bubbler rip? Very interested in purchasing one of the double chamber bubbs.

i believe .de broke off simply due to how many knock offs of .us tubes are in america. can't blame them, because .de is all about high quality while .us was like a house hold name, so fakes were bound to be rampant:rolleyes:.

there's no drag/problems at all on my SB, very smooth, it's amazing because every single hit is smooth as silk:D. the joints on it are fat swollen huge so clearing the chamber is effortless.

when i went to the head shop i was interested in the SB, and also this one by sovereignty, only thing was these sold out a while back at this store

jj8jet.jpg

but do remember double chambers burn more weed, so while i could imagine a double chamb of my own glass being very smooth but quite un-necessary imo. go with either SB or sovereignty because they both have classy stuff.

yeah and don't put anything you think could be fine in your joint. i mean, stick to what's known. a few month back i was in a weird period of my life and i tried cracking differnt pills in the joint to see what it would do. it mostly resulted in headaches, puke or blackout.

and hum avoid puting c in the joint, it fucks up heart.

i've had some huge spins, but then i smoked the next and it was cool. haven't been smoking much lately, me and my friend are studying for finals and no one wants to cop....

havent blazed in nearly 6months. Fucking miss that shit. Ever since ive gotten one bad trip, im scared to smoke again but this thread makes me crave it so badly

Who was around you when this happened?

I have a great group of friends, but some can be so serious and such a downer that I wont smoke with them, its a buzzkill.

Half the experience is who you smoke with and whats around you, my best times being high the weed wasnt even super top shelf shit, but my friends were hilarious and laid back, and my experience was amazing