axtsang

Ma·ri·jua·na

weed has always been a sticky subject for me. I used to smoke when I was drunk for a long time and everything was fine. Then, one time in High School, I smoked an egregious amount of weed while I was sober and literally flipped out. Thought I was having a stroke. Ever since, everytime I smoke I get a milder form of that uncomfortable paranoid experience. Which Irks me for many reasons. #1 it has put me off from experimenting with other drugs/substances because of my reaction to such a timid substance as weed #2 I need to get intoxicated in some way, and my only means is drinking, but drinking a case of beer or a bottle of vodka is a pain in the ass and leaves me hungover for a good deal of time #3 I long for the easy and less physically demanding high that others obtain from smoking.

My only real development in this situation is that I've realised that my freinds are heavy smokers and go out of their way to get the best weed they can. So when I do smoke its really good weed. It immediately makes me uncomfortable. But occassionaly my girlfriend gets some weed from this older dude who lives upstairs and I get such a great, enjoyable high. So I think I just like really shitty weed. Any one have similar feelings?

just finished the last of my stash of this

843217794_ab24f7a5b6.jpg

my favorite glass on glass piece to smoke with:

947544594_98bc7b896f.jpg

PHx

i love weed. it helps me relax and enjoy food/music/movies/video games a lot more. but i gotta cut down...

man, people have some pretty fancy or creative techniques. my friend made a bong out of an apple. but me, i just smoke it like a ciggarette. easy and gets the job done. however i dont like to smoke weed while im drinking. one time i did that i was so dazed i couldnt tell if i was drunk or high and the feeling i got from it wasnt so great either.

my favorite glass on glass piece to smoke with:

947544594_98bc7b896f.jpg

yeah this is the one he's got.. we sprung for an ashcatcher as well. one night we were rolling on E and my friend put on this foam penguin suit that covered his hands with flippers. needless to say, we had someone else light the bowl as he pulled on the tube... it was 100% milk and he cleared it. he then went into such a painful coughing fit that we were convinced he was dying. keep in mind it was also 3am in the morning, outside, and he was pouring sweat from being in the penguin costume... scary shit

I mostly smoke because my girlfriend and friends do it whenever they can. I turn it down a lot though because I get the most enjoyment out of it if I smoke it once a week or two. When I do smoke though, I like to get bombed out of skull with a tall bong and some good shit. That or drink a milkshake.

Top five favourite activities to do whilst high:

Go swimming

Listen to music and talk to friends

Play an involving video game, especially a co-op game like GOW

Eat mexican food

Play basketball

Brooklyn, can you get one of those trucker hats??

hahaha, funny thing is "johnny drama" lives in malibu. i always see him at this mexican joint, howdy's...

and id get you a trucker hat, but the sufuturian in me says youll never wear it, ha.

if it's around and people are offering, i'm more than willing to take a couple tokes. but if not, whatevs, no biggie. i just cant see myself paying for it. i'm more of a drinker anyway.

I smoked a half O to an O a day for years, haden't smoked in months (was pregnant) but I'm slowly back at it. It's like air to me though. I've neveeeeeer used a bong lol, strictly blunts or papers for me. Pipes = rare time. We used to have a small ganja farm where I lived.

I live in michigan. In a conservative ass county with serious drug problems.

i just got back from my first drug course today complete with late eighties/early nineties self help videos. holy god ten weeks....

holy shit starfighter, all that for just a dime. my friend got caught with about 5 grams and he just got a talk about how he should be smarter next time. but then again, i live in canada.

I live in michigan. In a conservative ass county with serious drug problems.

i just got back from my first drug course today complete with late eighties/early nineties self help videos. holy god ten weeks....

haha thatd be pretty funny to go to high

holy shit axstang, that is my picture of a juicy fruit pickup i got like last summer. that is so fucking weird... where'd you get it?

lmao nice entourage reference

BUG OUT BUG OUT BUG OUT!

UGH IM BUGGING OUT IM BUGGIN OUT

holy shit axstang, that is my picture of a juicy fruit pickup i got like last summer. that is so fucking weird... where'd you get it?

O shitt niceeeee! You in the states? :(

I smoke blunts.

I'm high now...

Going to go bong/waterpipe shopping on Wed. Any recommendations or tips when doing so? Price ranges? Locations? (Friendly Stranger might have jacked up prices?) Certain functions? I'm a complete noob when it comes to this. Clueless. Someone shed me some light?

The friendly stranger is overpriced I believe. I am an amateur, but I got a good friend who seems to know his shit so I'll send him a message. I believe they (him and his group of friends) buy their shit at THC on Yonge. It's best to shop around, especially since you got a whip.

yO PoT HeDzzzzzzzz

Anyone have any good recipes for marijuana baked good? Brownies, cookies, muffins etc? Or a link to somewhere with all that stuff would be just as good.

Going to go bong/waterpipe shopping on Wed. Any recommendations or tips when doing so? Price ranges? Locations? (Friendly Stranger might have jacked up prices?) Certain functions? I'm a complete noob when it comes to this. Clueless. Someone shed me some light?

compared to my local headshops, the friendly stranger is way better for prices and selection.

my friends and i were smoking at a park. just so happened there was a police station across the street. we knew it was there but weve smoked there before with no problems so we do the damn thing.

we just finished up and were walking back and see a cop car pull into the park and drive on teh grass towards our way. one time pulls up to us and asks what we were doing...we said we were playing frisbee. he didnt believe us and asked if we were smokign anything liek...marijuana. it was funny. we had a blutn so we jsut dropped the roach earlier. all the evidence was in our lungs and body.

i jsut show him my cigarettes and my ID to prove im over 18. and we got off scott free. i was faded talking to the cop and te whole time i was imaginig the cop was one of those gangsters from the old movies like..."yeahhh seee...anyone smoking marijuana ehhhh?"" "frisbeee huhhhhhh?"

haha i wanted to laugh the whoel time.

back when I had access to a lab (YEARS ago) I used to make hash oil all the time:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashish#Honey_oil

That stuff is AMAZING! You'd end up with like maybe 10ml from an ounce of green and that stuff was so potent. You could use a needle to put some on the end of a cigarette and that first puff would knock you to the floor.

I used to smoke A LOT, especially after I broke up with my girl but was still living with her. After a 6 month binge of constant spliff sessions, I pretty much quit.

Nowadays, it's more of a treat. I take a couple hits and get way lifted when I'm spinning records with friends, or getting a heated chess game on. Or if I'm going to watch a really awful movie like Wicker Man or Rad.

I also really like making brownies so I can get a solid high for a show. Eat one before you go in and you're peaking for the headliner!

But these days, I get high like once a month, if that. I think you just burn out on it as you get older. It seems to come in cycles. I think if I get a new job where I have more free time and a lot less to do/worry about, I'll probably start smoking more regularly again.