Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i get mad creative when im high

i love making music and recording and jamming and whatnot, cause some of the best stuff ive played is from when i was really baked.

i constatly feel like my situation is changing according to my surroundings. if im listening to classical music or something along those lines i feel like i am of that era, like i am a young spanish gentleman in the 1750's, or im just strolling through the parks in vienna. but if i am listening to something more jazzy persay i feel very black and white, like i could be in a film noir. most rock music just makes me want to rock out. nothing is better than cranking pink floyd's time while i leave my spot totally baked.

i get mad creative when im high

i love making music and recording and jamming and whatnot, cause some of the best stuff ive played is from when i was really baked.

i constatly feel like my situation is changing according to my surroundings. if im listening to classical music or something along those lines i feel like i am of that era, like i am a young spanish gentleman in the 1750's, or im just strolling through the parks in vienna. but if i am listening to something more jazzy persay i feel very black and white, like i could be in a film noir. most rock music just makes me want to rock out. nothing is better than cranking pink floyd's time while i leave my spot totally baked.

I agree with you so much about that. I can feel in many different places at me different eras.

My favorite Pink Floyd songs for that are: Us and Them and The Great Gig in The Sky.

I just got back from Rotterdam. The pot (both solid and weed) is really good, cheaper than Amsterdam and the city is not over-run by as many tourists and assorted freaks. It is pretty rough if you stray into the wrong areas and the police are not down with BMX'ers smoking weed on the street...

Try to find Pluto which was the best shop I came across, it's just over the road from an amazing bakery...

• 3 weeks later...

Nice to see a tread i really like.

So guys im from the weed friendly country. I grew up in a small town close to the sea. No coffeeshops around. There are 2 shops that open from 17:00 to 22:00. But now i live in amsterdam. Here i have a coffeeshop about 1,5 minute walk from here. Weed costs about 6 or 7 euro's per gram.warda.jpg

Most of the tourist in amsterdam smoke crappy too expensive weed. Just visit the rokerij. Winner of most of the canabis cups( best grown weed)

As expected lots of people smoke here. I smoked weed on my birthday with all my family. And i'm not really a stoner. I don't hang around in coffeeshops. I like to smoke when chillin on the couch or when watching a movie.

For a half year i'm using these cellulose transparent papers. They are so cool.

smoking greens motherfuckers. the aleda papers were cool for a while but i got bored of them quick, and my splizz always turned out crooked rolling with those.

just got back from a-dam a couple weeks ago and it was amazing. i smoked soooo much fantastic, amazing, mindfuckingblowing dope when i was there, it was grand

smoking greens motherfuckers. the aleda papers were cool for a while but i got bored of them quick, and my splizz always turned out crooked rolling with those.

just got back from a-dam a couple weeks ago and it was amazing. i smoked soooo much fantastic, amazing, mindfuckingblowing dope when i was there, it was grand

Amsterdam rocks for people that smoke thats for sure.

• 1 month later...

im curious to know what are the gram/prices in your area?

i live near Sacramento now and I have a hook in humboldt, and everything is accordingly (10 sack = 1 gram - $10, dub = 2 grams - $20 etc.). Half O 14 Grams - 130 and a zip for 240.

i know in the East Bay (not oakland..) it goes 10 sack = .6-.7, dub = 1.5 g. so curious to see in others, cuz i some people from socal that bought an eighth off my homie for 55 and was thinking he got hooked up...dank shit too.

well, im in the northeast, and im not the most knowledgable on pot and its worth/the whole transaction/culture behind it.

anyways, for the normally good straight up headies that come through, its probably between .8 and 1g per $20 bag, ~$50 for a 1/8, between $80-$100 for a 1/4, and usually between $350-$400 for an ounce.

ive never bought more than a 1/4 at a time, and normally i split it up myself and sell off a lot of it cause im a pretty casual smoker.

well, im in the northeast, and im not the most knowledgable on pot and its worth/the whole transaction/culture behind it.

anyways, for the normally good straight up headies that come through, its probably between .8 and 1g per $20 bag, ~$50 for a 1/8, between $80-$100 for a 1/4, and usually between $350-$400 for an ounce.

ive never bought more than a 1/4 at a time, and normally i split it up myself and sell off a lot of it cause im a pretty casual smoker.

Those prices seem pretty consistent in Philly too, and for that matter in my hometown out in the boonies. You'd think weed'd be cheaper in the city, but for whatever reason it isn't.

we movin ps niggaaaaaa

no but really, shit out here is pretty steady, 25-35 half quads, 50-70 quarters, 100-130 halfzips, 180-240 ozs... it just depends who you know and who's got what

but fuck buying, ive found at least a .5 of floor weed in my apartment tonight, this is awesome