Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

back when I had access to a lab (YEARS ago) I used to make hash oil all the time:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashish#Honey_oil

That stuff is AMAZING! You'd end up with like maybe 10ml from an ounce of green and that stuff was so potent. You could use a needle to put some on the end of a cigarette and that first puff would knock you to the floor.

heard about this stuff before, i wanna try it..

heard about this stuff before, i wanna try it..

The only really good way is to use a lab-grade solvent (I always used acetone), and you have to boil and reflux which means highly flammable gases being vaporized in the vicinity of open flames. You REALLY need to be careful - if you have access to a ventilated hood that's best so any gas that does escape is safely removed.

The most ghetto way I did it was with a beaker in a water bath on my stove. Luckily I had a vent above the stove so I didnt have to worry too too much but it still wasn't too smart. To prevent the acetone from boiling you can keep the water temp low and monitor it a LOT and then put a rubber stopper with a hole and in the hold insert a long glass tube surrounded by ice cubes to cool the solvent back down and make it re-liquify.

Keep boiling for like 3-4 hours and then remove all the solid matter and boil off the remaining solvent and you're left with the oil. It's literally the most sticky nasty shit you'll ever have to handle. You have to heat it up a little to melt it if you want to put it on stuff and it will get into the natural grooves in your skin and take days to come out. Get it on your clothing and you'll need ethyl alcohol to remove it. But the shit is so potent it's unreal.

• 3 weeks later...

hahah, my one therapist made weed brownies when she was younger, youu have to melt butter in a pan, and put some weed in it while its cooking to absorb into the butter. Just use that butter to make the brownies and walla....she said she got reall fucked up.

if this made no sense, im in the right thread

just finished smoking on some of this stupid dank "Hollywood OG Kush"...all i know is that it was kush

and im high as fuck now

enjoy:

img1323lv9.jpg

you smoked all that! fuck you ppl waste alot of bud

something i hate about blazing, everytime i blaze and if im at home ill eat the whole damn fridge, watching discovery channel while eating like 5 hotpockets icecream the whole shit. its like it feels good to be eating while im baked.

Off Topic Sorry But relevant to why I'm moving:

Anyone here live in Northern California (Humboldt County) ?

I'm done working outdoors in 117* Arizona heat so come Jan. Im gonna pack up again and drive the 54 year old bucket of spare parts I call a car to better weather either eureka / arcata or somewhere in that area. seeing if theres anyone to hang out with

thx

fuuuuuuuuuuuk, i was there last summer they had like a reggae festival there, i couldnt find any open camping spaces so had to drive on to oregon, i member visitng this small town in humboldt and there were like hobos walking all over the street,

I am just wondering... I have been doing some (but i am a very light user).. When i started, i always felt funny, happy, just enjoy, since one time w/ a bounch of friends.. (i was not in a good mood that day), i get paranoia every since.. my head juts go off to think about every sad things happen in my life, how my friends are tryting to sabotage behind my back, how this guy is being a fake (just tripping out).. do you guys get this?

I am just wondering... I have been doing some (but i am a very light user).. When i started, i always felt funny, happy, just enjoy, since one time w/ a bounch of friends.. (i was not in a good mood that day), i get paranoia every since.. my head juts go off to think about every sad things happen in my life, how my friends are tryting to sabotage behind my back, how this guy is being a fake (just tripping out).. do you guys get this?

yes it happen to me every time i get high... i get into a negative thinking mindstate but once you get your mind off of it its a good high.... every time i get high i always have a minute or two where i trip balls and it feels like i cant breathe and i'm going to die but i know it fake so iget over it

man, just get blazed out and put on some simpsons or whatever other cartoon you like, you'll be chill

with weed, and active mind is a horrible thing to have, just occupy yourself watching TV, chill with your girl/boy or do something that doesnt involve thinking

sex is good too that always works

be easy pal

agreed. but I don't know for you, but when I kick my ass to do it, I can be fucking creative when I'm high.

Actually I'm super stoned on hash and weed and kindda drunk too, and I'm watching funny documentaries with my roomate.

Or I read books about Ancient Egypt haha.

holy shit starfighter, all that for just a dime. my friend got caught with about 5 grams and he just got a talk about how he should be smarter next time. but then again, i live in canada.

i got caught with an ounce in my backpack, papers, a buster, a pipe, and 5g of zoomers this spring. they just took the drugs. left me my pipe and buster, and lectured me for a few mins.

they also had fun turning their bigass flashlights in my eyes watching my pupils as i was 4g deep.

heres to canada.

Now I just try to get my head off the neg thinking when it happens.. listen to music, watch TV, but it just keeps going back to it.. I hate it so much sometimes it makes me want to quit.. it makes me feel so dark sometime..(not yet suicidal)

one of my friend told me about how he can be creative when he is high which i think is great! but i guess it doesn't work for me.. I wonder is it because how a person's mindset is? I mean some people are naturally thinking for the worst (hope for the best, prepare for the worst), some people just optimistic no matter what.. i wonder does this effect one who toke.. you know what i mean?