Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

• 2 weeks later...

510 is just the thread size, the standard size for those twist-on cartridges... cannabis or tobacco

pretty sure those single size batteries rip at like 4v

i have a KangerTech Evod VV which has a range from 3.2v-4.8v... i usually go like 3.5v or so, but i honestly stopped buying the cartridges awhile ago because they never got as popular as i imagined, and a 350mg cartridge is something like $40-50. flowers are just a much better value

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up the newish Pax2 (Pax1 owner as well) and it is pretty great. Oven holds about .3g of finely ground herb. Battery has approximately 3 times the capacity which, in my opinion, increases it's utility greatly. Unclear whether it is worth $250 but it's great.

Also, moved to a new mid-sized American city and got hooked up with a delivery service. So dope. I just text them between 3-9pm and they show up within the hour with a decent selection of good bud and wax. Only caveat is it's $60 for 3g and no volume discounts but the convenience, for me, is more than worth it.

Maaaaan I just smoke backwoods.

I'm really tryna get this too though.

Screen-Shot-2015-02-24-at-11.11.39-AM.pn

I just smoke spliffs

Get it! it's worth the money by far.. the bowl is a little small perhaps but it's very nice, very clean hits be it flower or wax

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Buying a new vape this week.  Anyone have a good rundown of advantages between something portable or something more tabletop?  Looking at the Arizer air, solo, and extreme q. Leaning towards and Air/Solo because I need something I can transport/hide relatively easily, but am worried they don't work as well.

@Bruised / @trichrome are you guys stocking these? 

edit: friend also offered to sell me his pax.

Edited by ShakeEmUp

ive seen a bunch of different ones but idk its all greek to me, was impressed by Just Another Gpen if that shows you where im at... i just smoke weed

Buying a new vape this week.  Anyone have a good rundown of advantages between something portable or something more tabletop?  Looking at the Arizer air, solo, and extreme q. Leaning towards and Air/Solo because I need something I can transport/hide relatively easily, but am worried they don't work as well.

@Bruised / @trichrome are you guys stocking these? 

edit: friend also offered to sell me his pax.

i've had a solo for a little over a year and it's been amazing. the pax looks more pretty but i think the solo outshines it in every other category. only regret is not getting one sooner. now that the air has been around for a while, you can find it for only a little more than the solo and i'd probably go for that. the main advantage is the removable battery. eventually the solo battery will wear out and will have trouble holding it's charge, but with the air you never have to worry about that.

the solo/air are super easy to use and keep clean and they hit super hard. i've had a lot of people use mine and everyone has been super impressed by it and nobody has been able to take a super deep hit from it without coughing like crazy. hits just as hard as a desktop vape, so i wouldn't even bother with the extreme q. another cool thing is that you can buy adapter pieces that let you connect the solo/air to standard sized water pipes.

Edited by Rob060

I ended up buying the X Max V2 Pro. Seemed to fit the bill of what I was looking for and reviews all looked good.  I liked the idea of a desktop vape but portable fit my needs a bit more.  Planning to get a bike trainer + tv set up in my place next year and vape while I watch movies and ride haha

Edited by ShakeEmUp