Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

How do you like the domeless? some of my homies love them but I don't really take too massive of dabs so I'm good with my lil 14'mm HE nail.

I definitely need to get a new 18mm set-up to use the JAG dome I picked up from the Goosefire show, any other Sufu peeps hit up that exhibition ??

• 2 weeks later...

How do you like the domeless? some of my homies love them but I don't really take too massive of dabs so I'm good with my lil 14'mm HE nail.

I definitely need to get a new 18mm set-up to use the JAG dome I picked up from the Goosefire show, any other Sufu peeps hit up that exhibition ??

pretty awesome. i think i really like it because of the slick design and machining. it configures to fit any size male or female joint. I like dabs in general. a bit of a learning curve as i have to suck slower and have to control my dab stick proper.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Neighborhood_Crow_Incense_Chamber_grande-572x572.jpg

Neighborhood_Crow_Incense_Chamber-6_grande-572x572.jpg

Neighborhood_Crow_Incense_Chamber-2_grande-572x572.jpg

Neighborhood_Crow_Incense_Chamber-3_grande-572x572.jpg

For $328.00, Trying to hide the fact that you smoke weed from your parents has never looked so cool. SMOKE POURS OUT OF THE CROW’S EYES AND BEAKS! All hail neighborhood!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm looking for a new vape. I've been eyeing Da Buddha or Vapor Brothers Hands Free. Anyone have any recommendations between the two?

been thinking about getting a vaporizer but those things are so damn expensive. never spent more than $50 for a piece. i need to get more into vapes and edibles because i do a lot of distance running, but edibles are always so inconsistent and vapes never seem to give the strong kind of high i get from just smoking.

i've used valcanoes and even this thing, but they've always left me thinking 'meh'.

got-vape.jpg

clubs around here have also been selling vape pens for super cheap [~$25] that come with a cartridge that's said to have 500 hits worth in it. might get one of those for the fuck of it just to see how it works when i want to be stealthy and discrete.

Edited by Rob060

^I have the pax. Ive smoked pretty much every type of way to smoke (oil, hash, weed) and usually smoke 1/4 in a week (although im takin a break cause im broke), but the pax is a completely different high then ripping from a bong or doing a dab. Its more of a steady high as it can help you really focus wheras if I smoke oil or a bowl or two of weed its a more dopey cant concentrate high.

The downside to the pax is it doesnt get you retarded, but thats about it. For a 10 year warranty its well worth the price imo. Its also nice to actually taste the bud unlike tasting smoke, and yeah its only vapor so it really wont harm your lungs.

Edited by laxlife1234

^I have the pax. Ive smoked pretty much every type of way to smoke (oil, hash, weed) and usually smoke 1/4 in a week (although im takin a break cause im broke), but the pax is a completely different high then ripping from a bong or doing a dab. Its more of a steady high as it can help you really focus wheras if I smoke oil or a bowl or two of weed its a more dopey cant concentrate high.

The downside to the pax is it doesnt get you retarded, but thats about it. For a 10 year warranty its well worth the price imo. Its also nice to actually taste the bud unlike tasting smoke, and yeah its only vapor so it really wont harm your lungs.

i picked up a volcano from hailxenu.  he's in the process of opening a really nice shop (https://twitter.com/TrichomeSeattle).  a+++.  if anyone is interested in stepping up their setup definitely send him a message.

and yeah - to second what laxlife said i have really enjoyed the volcano as a everyday go to.  it's smooth and the vapor has a really nice flavor.  the bag feels really natural as well.  joints definitely hit me harder, but not always in such a pleasant way.  the volcano has always left me with clarity and a good quality high.  the high also tends to last me about an hour and a half.

i can only speak to the volcano because it's the only vaporizer i've ever used, but the benefits of the system are pretty amazing.  i would say the smell is probably 1-2% of what you'd get from smoking.  i've answered the door mid-session and no one has ever said anything.  you can also smoke the same bowl 4-6 times, too.  i smoke 2-3 times a day normally and am definitely smoking less than 1/8th a week.  i've been saving what i have leftover as well because i've heard you can make edibles with the leftovers.  

sorry for the lack of coherency, but i'm super happy with the volcano :x

glad you're happy with it, and thanks for the plug my man.

i picked up a volcano from hailxenu.  he's in the process of opening a really nice shop (https://twitter.com/TrichomeSeattle).  a+++.  if anyone is interested in stepping up their setup definitely send him a message.

and yeah - to second what laxlife said i have really enjoyed the volcano as a everyday go to.  it's smooth and the vapor has a really nice flavor.  the bag feels really natural as well.  joints definitely hit me harder, but not always in such a pleasant way.  the volcano has always left me with clarity and a good quality high.  the high also tends to last me about an hour and a half.

i can only speak to the volcano because it's the only vaporizer i've ever used, but the benefits of the system are pretty amazing.  i would say the smell is probably 1-2% of what you'd get from smoking.  i've answered the door mid-session and no one has ever said anything.  you can also smoke the same bowl 4-6 times, too.  i smoke 2-3 times a day normally and am definitely smoking less than 1/8th a week.  i've been saving what i have leftover as well because i've heard you can make edibles with the leftovers.  

Edited by hailxenu

fuck yeah, i'm a huge PAX fan.  use mine all the time.  its pretty much hassle free and fool proof.  easy to clean. just spendy.  they retail for $250.  PM for more info, i don't want to do comercial stuff on sufu and get in trouble. 

unless you have easy access to concentrates, those cheap pens are no fun to use.  plus they have a pretty steep learning curve for all the trouble shooting.  

fuck yeah, i'm a huge PAX fan.  use mine all the time.  its pretty much hassle free and fool proof.  easy to clean. just spendy.  they retail for $250.  PM for more info, i don't want to do comercial stuff on sufu and get in trouble. 

unless you have easy access to concentrates, those cheap pens are no fun to use.  plus they have a pretty steep learning curve for all the trouble shooting.

Yeah it's the greatest thing for on the go. Ever. I have been having problems with mine though, I may need to send it in for warranty cause the thing keeps getting stuck on the red light and I know the fix, but I can't seem to do it.

Yeah joints hit wayyy harder, one minute you're sober, the next you're in space haha. I have actually made edibles once from the leftover vaped weed, it does work but for the occasional smoker it wont do too much especially if your weed is very burnt. When I handed out my brownies at a party last weekend the people who ate them got incredibly stoned though (maybe brownies have no effect on me?).

I've brought my pax into school before, but the stench is far to smelly as I was told I reeked, could have just been the actual weed they were smelling though - however walking around NYC and just vaping on the street is amazing.