Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Cold turkey since 2 days... stomach fucked up all day, walking around my flat smoking cigarettes all day, cringing playing fifa next to my flatmates smoking bud.. insomnia. only thing that's keeping me going is the fact that i don't hafto smoke/pay for all this cut shit up here in scotland.

right.. as a side note, fuck all of you living in the US and Canada. 350 pounds (550 us dollars) for an o of what would be generic haze in new york, while up in canada they're paying max 200 canadian dollars for dankass shit..

Edited by b.e-n

Guest Methimphibian

Could almost cop a pound with that in cali lolol.

550 is a pound of shake/trim in cali. dank oz are $240-350 in most clubs.

he's gonna pay that price for oz because he's in the UK where it's outlawed and severely restricted, it's not like most places here in the states. fortunately he's only a couple hours from amsterdam, or better yet if i was in scotland I would be growing my own stash for a fraction of that price,

Edited by Methimphibian

Amsterdam's not that great and still very expensive (outskirts are cool); we can't grow in dorms.. It's outlawed here (as it is in the states; in fact penalties are harsher in the states, at least in new york). though in ny my o costs 325 ish.. for simple possession it's a slap on the wrist here and you're good to go. So no, it's not severely restricted and there's tons of uncured 100 pound ounces going around but that is even more shit (squeeze one of those nugs it'll be drippin in water..). Everything seems to be cut and sprayed to smell like febreeze. I'm done with this bullshit.

There is so much demand and so little/crappy supply so dealers seem to think it's alright to maintain really high prices while destroying our health. I found it extremely strange when I got here.

Edited by b.e-n

Amsterdam's not that great and still very expensive (outskirts are cool)

I beg to disagree, outside of So-cal where else can you have such a wide selection of good and well-grown (well for the most part) genetics?

I'm trying not to bite the bullet on one of the new mini Toros, hated the full-size Circ-13 arm but they're soooooooo sweet in mini-size, 12" instead of 17".

file_464.jpg

from what I hear weed in so-cal is pretty shitty and/or overpriced. it's all about the bay baby.

you sound like an idiot. generally most of the marijuana you'll find in Southern. California is grown up in the Bay Area or comes down from the emerald Triangle, so how can it be shittier??

Amsterdam's not that great and still very expensive (outskirts are cool)

I beg to disagree, outside of So-cal where else can you have such a wide selection of good and well-grown (well for the most part) genetics?

Yes, because I was talking about So-cal in my original post.

If you want to talk about genetics, north america is probably light years ahead of amsterdam.

same weed in outskirts of dam (or at least 80% as potent as the dopest coffeeshops found in dam, some coffee shops in dam are absolute shit) for half the price.

you sounds like an angry weed snob.. smoke a joint and relax, man.

lets take this weed snobbery to the next level

within socal, which area has the best weed? I say San Fernando Valley > West LA > Downtown

i'm curious to hear which neighborhoods within the major weed cities have the best bud (Bay area, Boulder, Portland?)

OC > West LA > SD > SFV, imo

So I need some advice. What's the best way to curb the munchies? The only downside I see from smoking is the amount of junk I tend to eat afterwards. It's extremely hard for me to be high and say "You know what, I'm not going to eat a whole bag of chips".

I'll give that a shot. Recently found a store that sells flavoured blunts, even though I'm pretty sure they're illegal here. Comes with the loose-leaf wrap and like 3 century sam-like wraps. you just have to unwrap it too; no cracking needed. Pretty solid.

water for sure or tea maybe. warm liquids seem to kill my appetite. or think about all the things you could be doing instead of eating food and just keep telling yourself that you don't really want to eat the food that you're not actually hungry your appetite has just been stimulated. or i know this sounds gross... but sometimes ill just suck on food and taste it for a bit (maybe a while lol) before swallowing/eating. just trying to slow down my pace of eating. i feel like muchies is also about the act of eating for me and the sensations associated with eating food, like not particularly hungry but food is just so pleasurable so i eat it