Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

does blue dream really yield like 2lb a plant?

my friend does some crazy shit with his plants where he cuts off pretty much all his bottom nodes and ends up with fat ass tops, like some 12 gram tips and barely any nugs under an eighth. makes me wanna cry cutting them all up. it's a pretty strange method of growing as far as i know but he grows some serious fucking weed that way

goodfella whats the full ingredient list on that thing? i don't like how they layered it like that i prefer shit spread throughout so it burns solid all the way through

Edited by connor

does anybody have an experience using tinctures? i'm looking for an effective way to medicate when i can't smoke and i'm not big on edibles, so i was wondering if this might be the way to go. thoughts?

what is your issue with edibles? potency? or just don't enjoy the high? good edibles have me puffing, sometimes the weight gets to be a lil much. i have no experience with tinctures tho

and connor i think i know what you're talking about, like a SOG setup. i would like to do that.

ive gone through lots of different strains since my last post in here. havent been shooting too many pictures since i broke my dslr. heres two shots from my chill cam..

a little over a quarter. no idea of the strain but smelled very berry/fruity.

6445561417_17ce5be3a4_z.jpg

got a zip of this right now. ignore my nasty finger lol.

6445556651_f3fc596719_b.jpg

what is your issue with edibles? potency? or just don't enjoy the high? good edibles have me puffing, sometimes the weight gets to be a lil much. i have no experience with tinctures tho

honestly edibles have never worked for me, i've eaten a full hubby bar from an LA dispensary and it only made my stomach hurt, i didn't feel too high. wish i lived in the west so i could just go try all the different tinctures/tonics/flowers out

consistency of dispensary edibles has been pretty bad for me too. a lot of clubs just have a friend or something who bakes stuff for them. you never know what you're going to get from those people, even if they put a dose number on it. only a few in the area here are actually trying to make a business out of producing edibles and be consistent with their doses. some of my most intense highs in the last few years have been from edibles, but i've also had a lot of duds from random no-name ones i get from special deals.

i've heard tinctures are good for an instant high and it's nice you can regulate the dosage, but i've also been told you develop a tolerance to it pretty fast and need to be giving yourself a lot more at a time by the end of the bottle.

Edited by Rob060

honestly edibles have never worked for me, i've eaten a full hubby bar from an LA dispensary and it only made my stomach hurt, i didn't feel too high. wish i lived in the west so i could just go try all the different tinctures/tonics/flowers out

every time i eat a full hubby bar i honestly get higher than i've ever been and even 2 pieces gets me type faded for at least 6 hours. try eating the bar on an empty stomach and not after a gigantic meal? idk same thing happened to my friend

every time i eat a full hubby bar i honestly get higher than i've ever been and even 2 pieces gets me type faded for at least 6 hours. try eating the bar on an empty stomach and not after a gigantic meal? idk same thing happened to my friend

yeah, i took it on an empty stomach, still nothing.

you should just make your own edibles. making butter is not hard to do and i actually find it sort of therapeutic. and yeah you can't tell unless you do it yourself. ive gotten really lit off of my own snacks

i've also tried this - baked up some brownies with two plants worth of trim and a half oz of good stuff, ate a quarter of the pan, nothing. idk, maybe edibles just aren't my thing. gotta find someone to mail me a bottle of that tincture.

yeah, i took it on an empty stomach, still nothing.

i've also tried this - baked up some brownies with two plants worth of trim and a half oz of good stuff, ate a quarter of the pan, nothing. idk, maybe edibles just aren't my thing. gotta find someone to mail me a bottle of that tincture.

try drinking a glass of milk, any kind I prefer chocolate, when you do edibles. It helps a lot.

Edited by t3hcoke

i'll be baking cookies for the first time. a friend of mine is showing me how to make the butter and she'll help make the cookies for baking. it's a surprise gift for when i come back home this winter break - a friend of mine is a huge stoner and a good friend of his died in a car accident recently. I know he's not 100% yet, but I know he'll feel better since he's always liked getting high and talking things over.

edibles do nothing for me.

i ate an entire hubby bar at once. my friend tried to convince me to only eat one piece. i got a very mild high, and i hadn't eaten in at least 6 hours.

took 11 yak capsules within the span of 2 hours. took two, waited a couple, then popped 9 more. i was kind of high. similar to smoking 2-3 bowls (for me), only it lasted 3-4 hours. it was chill. i gave a pill each to two of my buddies and they were fucking dead. one of them was tripping hard and past out for a couple of hours.

next thing i'm going to try is to make my own.

anyways,

i recently picked up a SG stem/8, and it is awesome. my main (and only) tube was a US tubes 38 special, but i just don't use it anymore and i'm looking to sell it. i still think it's a completely awesome piece, and honestly the best i've felt in my hands. it's the perfect size and weight and it hits very well - especially with an alex k showerhead. clears instantly.

http://losangeles.cr...2740999035.html

any interest?

Edited by CANTSTOPWONTSTOP

i don't get how you make it yourself and nothing, edibles especially ones i made myself have been potent for me, not really a less than smoking the same flowers. what recipe are you guys doing/how are you making yours? made some yesterday in the fridge separating out now can't wait to try it later today

six months of probation with drug testing start tomorrow (long story.. florida sucks!). blazing a fat L to the head as i type this. im gonna miss smoking but its gonna be nice bringing my tolerance back down.

haha, nice. roll the biggest one you can next time you smoke.

Edited by footfeet

i don't get how you make it yourself and nothing, edibles especially ones i made myself have been potent for me, not really a less than smoking the same flowers. what recipe are you guys doing/how are you making yours? made some yesterday in the fridge separating out now can't wait to try it later today

love smoking, but i enjoy good edibles too. don't know how they haven't been potent for you, maybe it's how you're preparing the butter? i'm baking cookies this sunday, so i'll post how we made them afterwards. the brownies my friend made on Halloween were amazing, i was at a 10 on highness that night (ate a whole row on the pyrex for myself). i have no doubt in her ability to make good stuff.