Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Guest nowbaking
this is shocking, the most i'd pay for an ounce is prolly $180 and the weed would have to be the bomb. often pay as much for an ounce as you do for a quarter......

yep well thats chicago for ya. :( even if i was grabbing weight id be paying way more than you LOL.

came up to the bay area to spend some time with a loved one

checked out sweet leaf caregivers delivery service as i was sans car

very very high quality shit. also, what i noticed is that bay area clubs and collectives DO NOT have a high emphasis of OG with idiotic names like every disp/coop here in the IE and LA ... feels good to find variety instead of "michael phelps og" and "b real og" - that shit is retarded because if you dont know what the motherfuckin lineage is, dont make up some new shit just to slang your product

anyways, i got some big buddha cheese and it is the dankness...will test out some "dutch crunch" which is an exclusive indoor to the coop wil report back

i live in norcal but went to school in riverside for three years.. and honestly thats what i miss about socal.. THE OG KUSH..

people in the bay are STILL about that purple.. i dunno.. id much rather have kush over purple..

i dont have a medcard so my options are limited.. and the kids around here stay smoking purple.. wack.

i need dat socal kush.

I'm curious about what weight is bagged in CAN. Dudes from Ottawa said our prices were stupid high and they can get whatever specific strains they want for 25-30, I assume that's 5g?

Naturally, our ridiculous imperial measure made little sense to them.

for an 1/8. Metric system hasn't really come to drug selling yet so Canadians are buying in ounce fractions although they're often referred to as gram amount rather than the fraction (3.5, 7, 14, etc)

it's a bit late in the season.

but as an experiment i thought id give growing a shot.

i've collected a bunch of healthy looking seeds from my last bag and have started the germination stage.

if youre getting your seeds from one bag then they aren't going to be good. if you're seriously interested in growing than go buy some feminized seeds from some (if slightly) reputable company. good luck

okay my friend ended up selling me 4gs for an 25 is this not sour diesel or something? hes a really good friend though. im just confused

?? what are you confused about? you got a good deal, good bud is good bud and the name is the last thing that will determine that. if you're buying it based on a name you're doing it wrong...

if youre getting your seeds from one bag then they aren't going to be good. if you're seriously interested in growing than go buy some feminized seeds from some (if slightly) reputable company. good luck

1st off, just because they came from the same bag doesn't guarantee they won't be good. Sure, if the plant they came from hermied there's a larger chance the seeds from said plant will too but not necessarily.

TheNorthern- It's a good (and free) way to learn and since you have to be extra careful with their environment it will make you a better grower in the long run. do your research, read some forums and keep your fingers crossed for a female!

yesterday when i was cleaning my car for the first time in months, i found a bud capsule with a gram of bud inside. I asked if any of my friend recognized the capsule and no one knew who it belonged to.

Now i'm feeling semi bittersweet 'cause i get to smoke a free gram, but i'm semi worried about whomever leaves grams in people's cars -_-

not true, i grew bagseed outdoors last year for my first time growing, and i got some dank bud from it. the yield wasn't to spectacular but there's always next time.

Guest nowbaking

lol versace kush. ya for a first grow, some bag seeds will do you fine. while it may not be the best way to start off, everything else will still be learned along the process.

its all swishers in california, anyone i know that smokes other shit moved here and buys dutchies out of habit or some shit

i remember when i first started smoking and it was grape swishers with our purple all fuckin day.... i dont buy grape anymore but there's something to be said for a proper grape/grape blunt