Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Im assuming it vibrates so the kief falls easier. Here's a cheaper option that will cost you anywhere from between 1 to 25 cents. Throw a penny, dime, nickel or quarter in there. Give it a good shake every once in a while and You'll notice a drastic increase in the amount of keif you collect.

Or maybe it vibrates for another reason and I'm talking out of my ass. Either way, try it if you aren't already doing it.

where are you going in socal that costs you $80? i got my palm sized sharpstone on ebay for 20, or you can find em at venice beach for even cheaper

what size are your guys' grinders? mine is small enough that i have to grind every time i smoke, but the portability makes it worth it

sharpstone screens are replaceable, right?

I've got one, but it looks like just some plastic deal holding it in. Does that unscrew or something? I don't want to break it.

I found a grinder a while ago in a shop that had a metal clip ring the held the screen in and you could replace it by using some needle-nose pliers and pulling the ring out. It came in a bag and had extra screens. Anyone know the brand?

I'm visiting family in a couple weeks, staying at my parent's place, so I'll probably take a break for a bit over a week then.

All this grinder talk is making me wonder because I use a cheap black & decker coffee grinder. Is this a bad move?

I tried my coffee grinder out before I bought an herb-specific one. It absolutely pulverized the weed. Kief was stuck to the insides for a while, all my coffee tasted a bit earthier from then on. Good for cooking, however, lots of surface area from being chopped to bits.

for orange county schmokers:

has anyone been to the 2 for 1 club in costa mesa?

it's the SHHHHIIIITT. they have about 80 strains, mix + match anything (within the same price bracket) and the break goes as follows:

$40/quad (pretty much blunt weed but some is decent)

$60/quad (i looked through about 20 strains and found 4 that looked good and smoked great)

$40/eighth::$80/quad ("PREMIUM"- Not the dankest in the area but still bomb and a good selection of OGs)

excuse the rant but this place is the TITS.

As someone who grew up in Chicago and currently lives in LA i feel it necessary to tell you thats a bad decision. Unless you move to Norcal.

As someone who grew up in Chicago and currently lives in LA i feel it necessary to tell you thats a bad decision. Unless you move to Norcal.

im not sure whether the dispensary is north/south but i know the art schools i was looking at were all in southern :(

why do you say its a bad decision tho, im curious?