Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

Hey guys i also have a Brand new Space Case 4 stage Medium Grinder for sale for $60 shipped if anyone is interested. I bought it thinking i lost my last grinder but i recently found it in my laundry hamper. I have no use for a new grinder my old space case works great. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

I'm not sure why but two of my friends who smoked blue dream didn't really like it, but everyone else seems to say it's pretty good. haha

on another note, took 3 tabs of acid the other day, I would say I really "tripped" for a good 2 hours. I don't think I've ever been that fucked up in my life

blue dream originated from northern california and its abundant here. I dunno about the batches you mightve smoked on but one thing i like about it is that its so consistent and potent.

you know if its good BD by that distinct taste and smell. A great quality mid. Ive seen some dispensaries with top shelf quality blue dream and that is some handsome nuggetry

for you SJ folk, try "kens pure og" from patient to patient in saratoga. Thank me later.

Just had a 8 of Blue Dream in NC. Never had it before to my knowledge and I was truly impressed. Not particularly dank looking but I never got stoned out on it; stayed high every time I light it up.

In other news just picked up some Sour glass for the New Year. I know it gets hated on but I couldn't be happier for the price point. Post pics?

Blue Dream was my favorite for a while but i've moved on. Since I'm new to legal weed buying I make sure to get a new strain every single time I go. The only strain I've bought twice is Mango Kush because it goes so well with mango wraps.

I know i've been smoking bomb budz if i start noticing a lot usual items missing as well as more broken glass than usual.

I just broke my fuckin' carbon stones adapterqo9843tgho fuaeof fuck.

And this morning when i arrived at school and parked, i got my bong ready and everything and then realized i left my bud at home. Well, class ends and i have a 3 hour gap before the next class so i go home and nap, thinking when i wake i'll grab my grinder and hit a bowl before the next class.

I arrive at school and realized I left my grinder at home yet again.

I go to class miserable and wanting a bowl.

When i get out of class and walk back to my car, i see this when i open the rear driver side door.

64ff19d9.jpg

Not my bud, nor any bud i've smoked recently. One of my friends must have left that shit in there.....

It's totally going to get smoked right now.

Along with some home made this:

75430910.jpg

The plant and the product ^_^

lessgetpoddd

iphone pic... but yeah this is what im smoking on. (i wish i had a camera to show some detail...but for now you get cases lol)

black domina/purple mr nice guy/gdp x purple d/green crack

aec46330.jpg

dont have a card but my buddy just grabs stuff for me. i think i might as well get one now cuz there are clinics everywhere now haha.

before you get one you should check how many clinics in your area are still accepting members. Each club you go to has a certain amount of members they sell to and once a club has reached their full amount they don't accept anymore members. That's why even though some clubs have really bomb budz you can't get a membership 'cause they're full. You don't wanna get a card and find out the nearest clinic you can go to is an hour away or some shit...

Hey guys i ordered a grinder i really don't need. It's an awesome grinder though, here are the specs:

Diameter: 3"

3 Rows of razorsharp diamond shaped teeth. The teeth are designed to never ever wear down or dull.

CNC (Computer Numeric Control) made; this grinder is made from a single block of aluminum that is carved by precision robots.

Made of Aerospace grade high quality aluminum.

The reason your grinder material matters is the same reason your bong glass matters. Durability and purity. Grinders with low quality metal will gunk up faster since the stickiness of the buds sticks to it much easier than it sticks to high quality aerospace aluminum. The higher quality metal makes it harder for buds to gunk up and stick to them thereby ensuring the longevity of the grinder.

Neodymium magnets to ensure a truly airtight fit.

True Micron screen so that only the purest kief falls through and no plant matter.

Deep dish compartment so you can grind and store more buds.

Not for amateur smokers.

I'm selling it for $35+ shipping or $40 shipped. Whichever is cheaper.

I'll ship for free if you're located on the west side of the United States.

Pics:

9696ec56.jpg

d612ebec.jpg

82ff8b9a.jpg

3ec47b87.jpg

If no one wants this in a few days i will return it to the company i bought it from.

before you get one you should check how many clinics in your area are still accepting members. Each club you go to has a certain amount of members they sell to and once a club has reached their full amount they don't accept anymore members. That's why even though some clubs have really bomb budz you can't get a membership 'cause they're full. You don't wanna get a card and find out the nearest clinic you can go to is an hour away or some shit...

yeah the place thats closest to me isnt even open yet, but there is a dr int he same building that writes out prescrips. i think there is like 10 around me haha. well in like a 30 minute radius.