Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Man theres nothing quite like cycling and smoking a j at the same time. Especially with some quality music playing in the ear buds.

@Anemone I just rip off a small rectangle section from the foldy front flap of the papers packaging.

I used one of those thick, glossy ad papers from the mail. I have tons lying around my house.

But if you want to change the subject, I can talk about how much I love smoking outdoors in pleasant weather.

n4i054.jpg

Chicago Botanic Gardens

Good memories of ~30 mile bike trips with a group of buddies. Taking a quick smoke break when we got a couple miles within distance. Having a little picnic wherever we decided was the most beautiful place. Back when I loved life.

It is currently snowing like crazy outside :(

any green card holders fuck w edibles? i feel like im getting sick, so im not smoking for a few days. the best/strongest ive had are Hubby's, chocolate bars made with hash oil. eat half a bar and youre good for the night, often into the next morning

Yeah also the RKT edibles which I think ive only seen in SoCal. Very high (pun intended) quality.

any green card holders fuck w edibles? i feel like im getting sick, so im not smoking for a few days. the best/strongest ive had are Hubby's, chocolate bars made with hash oil. eat half a bar and youre good for the night, often into the next morning

Yeah also the RKT edibles which I think ive only seen in SoCal. Very high (pun intended) quality.

Smoking in the snow is the shit wtf u talkin about

1AM, dressed up like some fuckin arctic explorer, dead quiet and heavy flakes falling all around while you trudge through three feet of fresh powder to the warm glow of your j/blunt and the faintly iridescent quality of ice particles suspended in the gray sky above. Most magical time to smoke, ever.

I just feel like there's not much too scenery to enjoy around here during the wintertime. Black snow from all the cars, dead trees, etc.

But that's just me, I guess. It also might be because I smoke bowls and I'm usually along the lake in Chicago and my precious green flies around everywhere :(

Came here to post about smoking in the snow. I live in the south so we don't get it often. Today we got a couple of inches (lol thats a lot in TN and was enough to almost shut the city down). Just got back from walking and smoking in the flurries. Its so quiet and peaceful out.

smoked all day at work, my co-workers and i had a pow-wow in the basement and sparked something like six bowls in eight hours. i thought, "it's sunday, so fuck it."

smoking during winter is pretty great. during the day the snolw makes everything so brilliant and once the sun goes down the town sounds exceptionally peaceful

Gwk_Tkau4-M

We SoCal stoners need to meet up for a session dont you think? I would even be down to take the train up to NorCalfor a meet if I can crash on someones couch!

What do you guys think?

I also had an idea that would start a marijuanna review blog? I know there are some out there already but none of them with the inherent style we might bring to the game.

(i'm still, and even more stoned)