Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I haven't smoked weed in 2 months. lul, I'm sad.

Yo, Connor, I don't know if you remember me from pbn, but I just wanted to say I saw you at Outside Lands a while back. I wanted to drop a hello or something, but I wasn't too sure. haha

edit: I was also walking around with only about a gram, but no piece or paper those 2 days. It suckedddd

Yo, Connor, I don't know if you remember me from pbn, but I just wanted to say I saw you at Outside Lands a while back. I wanted to drop a hello or something, but I wasn't too sure. haha

edit: I was also walking around with only about a gram, but no piece or paper those 2 days. It suckedddd

fuckin pbnation. good god do i remember that shit! :eek:

broke the illadelph downstem and the RooR bowl on my bong yesterday on k. sucks cus the illadelph downstem size has now been discontinued goddamnit and the crown bowl is hard to find at the deal i got it for. my new downstem has holes instead of diffuser slits :/ im lucky my bong didnt break but life sucks shit happens

aw damn you shoulda said wsup, had plenty of J's and plenty of papers

lol that video sucked. watch this instead, its for the full size pipe tho.

sry, idk how to embed the video.

N-OkYNIO3_8&has_verified=1

my homegirl back home actually has one of these. they're nothing special imo. it was good for smoking on the go i guess. just felt like i was hitting a pipe though