Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

and you have to be a CA resident

Anyone know what requirements you must meet to have residency? I want to go to Cali for school next fall, my aunt lives there, Im hoping I might be able to get in state tuition if i apply for residency now. I think you have to hold a job for a certain period of time, etc for everything to be legit...

Anyone?:confused:

Guest Methimphibian

just voted! (vote by mail concept;)) really hope prop 19 passes, the legalization movement has to start somewhere and this is a tremendous step to lead the way. good luck to CA voters:cool:.

my result was that i can get super creative, and got my shit done but its just a matter of not getting distracted by other shit like itunes or my cellular. the first time i tried to do work high, i was writing a paper. cranked out a paragraph after like three hours of deliberation and passed out. had to wake up at 7am the next day to finish it all before 2pm.

just voted! (vote by mail concept;)) really hope prop 19 passes, the legalization movement has to start somewhere and this is a tremendous step to lead the way. good luck to CA voters:cool:.

im still not convinced its for the best and its only a few weeks away. probably just apprehension on my part, but if it passes i hope things dont turn out for the worse... for instance, 5' x 5' limit on grow space? ugh

^that's impossible for me. everytime i try do that, i am sitting doing my homework then tell myself "oh i might as well roll my j for later". roll it, get back to work then tell myself "i really want to smoke that joint". end up doing a quick and crappy job on my homework.

Guest Methimphibian
im still not convinced its for the best and its only a few weeks away. probably just apprehension on my part, but if it passes i hope things dont turn out for the worse... for instance, 5' x 5' limit on grow space? ugh

I totally see where you are coming from. I think the restrictions are just to get as much support as possible. While the 5x5 area is small it's not permanent, ultimately local cities/counties will decide what they want to do with grow space/oz. per transaction and all that.

Also remember Prop 19 isn't designed to pass then overnight it's a perfect legal market. There will be more legislation to iron out the details and so forth. I believe Tom ammiano has a bill waiting that would increase grow space and bump legal possession up to 16 oz for example. It's also damn near impossible to get a legalization bill through CA legislature, so a citizens initiative is are only way at the moment.

haha i don't miss SJ at all to be honest..maybe just boiling crab and a few close friends. austin's chill as fuck. i love it here. been trying to find a hook for that medical bud though. all my stuff comes from 408 btw :rolleyes:

so my buddies from the building next door came over to try the product out with me. we smoked the blue cheese first cuz it didn't look/smell as good as the others. whoever trimmed it did a shitty job too. that was definitely an indica. got my ass couch locked.

we had snappers of the pineapple kush next..and i was feeling more energetic and uplifted. definitely sativa, as the name would indicate. it actually smells pretty fruity.

by the time we got to the best shit, the master kush, i was already stoned. don't think i've smoked master before but it smelled great, has a distinct aroma. it's really dense and frosty as well. also assuming it's a sativa by the name but i'm already too high to give an informed verdict :P

-edit-

just got back from my other neighbor's place. vaped up and played deadliest warrior. dude buys his shit from another guy that gets his stuff from cali..but by the lbs. i traded him a quarter of my master for a quarter of the ATF he had. it's some stanky shit:

atf.th.jpg

went back to arc healing center. new batch of the same old AK-47 is in. everything is right again. i'm done with elemental wellness, unless it's for business. no other reason to go there. i haven't even seen that cute chick again, since i mentioned her on here. maybe she got fired.