Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

dunno, hit the spot for me. jack is one of my old favorites. i used to get that from a santa cruz club for like 2 years straight practically.

i need to renew my card. had used medican for 3 years because i didn't know there were other places to go. gonna try that 420 evaluations place. like $60 to renew and they don't even give a shit about medical records.

there's a guy who posts bud from eugene, OR on a regular basis in the stoner thread on HB. it always looks like some real good stuff. think he uses a shitty camera phone cuz i never see any macro shots, but i can still tell it's some chronic. we might be trading some Os coming up here

The prices in socal has been pretty good.

I can consistently get bomb kush from connects besides the club. The clubs charge you a fair price on some bomb, but if you can find a good connect the OZ purchases are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more decent. 400 dollar ounces is ridiculous.

Smoked with my brother, Dad and Mom last night. First time we've gotten stoned together. My Dad got hit with a really shitty diagnosis this month, and we were all pushing for a non-pharmaceutical option to help him out and make things a bit more comfortable. I was surprised when they said they were into it. Kinda awkward, they've been really straight laced for the last 30 years, but it ended up being a really fun night. Not looking to make it a regular thing for me, but it was good to break the ice and so he didn't feel so awkward / uncomfortable with the whole experience.

im not sure how i feel about smoking with parents... I know they smoke, and they know I smoke, but theres just no way I can see us smoking together... anyway, rolled this:

tumblr_l9w9dqhVwq1qzbenlo1_500.jpg

the lighter isn't there for scaling or anything, it was just there. it was a pretty thick doobie though. :)

dom you're in socal, right? if i ever come back to cali, the only places i will be visiting are SF and LA. that shit looks so dank man. i wanna have a sess with ya'll. miss that medical marijuana D:

^what kind of flower?

dom you're in socal, right? if i ever come back to cali, the only places i will be visiting are SF and LA. that shit looks so dank man. i wanna have a sess with ya'll. miss that medical marijuana D:

yeah im in socal... just post when u around maybe that meetup smokeout might happen.

How hard is it to get a prescription for weed in LA? My sister is buying a place in Santa Monica, so I'll likely be there in the next year.

its kinda like getting a drivers license except without any tests and costs a bit more

and you have to be a CA resident

for a year.

i just renewed my card. brought in all my medicann stuff. old records. doc didn't even look at them, just asked what my condition was and signed off. 2 minutes tops. and i had a coupon, so it only cost $50. the places that give recommendations just want your money.

that's chill. mine's a 7.2 fujifilm finepix..piece of garbage. i plan on upgrading but not to a DSLR. do you have any suggestions on an above average p-a-s? your pics come out so crisp with that canon