Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

hmmm what should i use to clean my grinder? it's all gunked up with residue from sticky buds that can't be scraped and it kind of makes everything dull and the ground stuff doesn't always fall down to the bottom, so i'm always having to stuff down the rest with a toothpick.

boil your grinder in some hot water.

i like aerospaces. the anodized titanium coating makes the kief not stick to the surface. plus, they're like a third of the cost for a space case (the kief catching models). having tried a space case and sharpstone, i still prefer the aerospace..price/quality can't be beat.

real talk i wanna smoke some bowls with rob and zubin when i'm back in the bay bongin.gif

hmmm what should i use to clean my grinder? it's all gunked up with residue from sticky buds that can't be scraped and it kind of makes everything dull and the ground stuff doesn't always fall down to the bottom, so i'm always having to stuff down the rest with a toothpick.

soak each part in some 91% isopropyl alcohol, scrub off all the shit in there with a toothbrush or what have you.... then evaporate that solution and you'll be left with a nice amount of...i dunno what it's called...grinder detritus

whatever it's like kief i guess and gets you high

rinse the grinder out with water after and it'll be good as new

you can get the kief out your grinder by stickin it in the freezer for a while, then take it out and bang the grinder on a hard flat surface. all the kief should fall out.

oh and i think chromium crushers are pretty decent grinders, people say they are made of less quality metal but i think it doesnt matter. ive tried sharpstone grinders but they get really sticky with kief and get hard to turn afer a while. I also find the teeth ratio on the chromium crusher easier for grinding bud than a sharpstone.

i know people who would make statements like that without trying it (maybe basing what they say on other peoples opinions), not a stretch to think a stranger might neglect logic also

for me: sc>mm>ss

^^that quick grime buildup is my problem with sharpstones... for my spacecase, grinding has actually gotten easier over time. 3-ish years old tho

okay herb experts:

i got an 8th of this bud for a $10 premium over what i normally pay. my guy said it's supposedly northern lights. everything he's given me has been legit in the past.... grade a stuff, super fresh and moist, etc.

when i got home to try this, i was disappointed by it's appearance. super dry and crispy.... but i have never been this happy-giiggly high ever in my life.

so, my question is: does moist, fresh bud ≠ better highs?

what im sayin was for when bud is already over-dried. for really dry shit it might not be the best smoke but youll still get faded. actually i feel like you can take enormous rips with dry weed ground up

for me, sign of a really good cure is being able to snap a the main stem inside a flower without breaking it open. too moist and it wont burn right

been trying to get back on the blunt tip... so i try to roll one every chance i get... like riding a bike... you never forget how to do it.

IMG_1234.jpg

this one was a mish... it was pretty dry but it worked out.

IMG_1205.jpg

nice cone

IMG_1285.jpg

this one is from saturday, i was pretty fucking drunk but it came out nice

all swishers, actually i dont think the middle one was.

haha all swishers but you got a garcia vega box?

guessing it's an old box you now use as a stash box.

anyhow i tried garcia vega's once because my friend told me they were healthier than swisher sweets... not sure if that's true and i don't really remember the taste or how it burned or anything.

oh, and another thing; the same friend also told us that grape swishers are worse for you than regular swishers... so we switched to it and i gotta admit it actually did feel like it was easier on the throat/lungs. anybody else hear this?

^never heard of that but i switch between grape and OG all the time. don't like the taste of strawberry/peach though. imo, blunts are pretty bad for you in general. the roughness/easiness on the throat is based on the rolling/packing and the mouthpiece of the blunt and it's really hard to tell the difference between the two unless you can consistently roll at 90%+.

if anyone sees this thread in the next 40 minutes, heres your chance to get a space case for mad cheap

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180565201639&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1496wt_913

edit: not my auction i just saw it

Damn man! Good lookin' out. I bid on it the last 20 seconds and i guess in the last 10 someone outbid me. All's well that end's well though since i already have the same exact grinder except mine is 2 years old and i was about to needlessly splurge an extra 40 dollars hahaha