Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

haha sounds good. I know who you're talking about. I got her mexican counterparts #

do i smell a double date w/the elemental girls around the corner haha. Good luck ;)

ah yea, i know who you're talking about. she's cute too. only saw her the first time, when i was signing all the paperwork and stuff.

tried skillet rips for the first time last night...never felt a high quite like it.

for those unaware, basically the process starts with a circular hollow glass attachment that fits on a bong. you use a propane torch to get the circular tip glowing red hot. you then take hash oil (80% thc) and coat the end of a glass rod with it. you then touch the rod with the oil on it to the red hot glass piece attached to the bong and inhale the smoke through the piece attached to the bong. its basically like freebasing SUPER pure weed...next level shit,

isn't taking skillet hits one of the most out-there elaborate ways of getting high? i wonder what old folk would think seeing kids getting stoned using red hot glass rods and blowtorches. shits mad funny to me

isn't taking skillet hits one of the most out-there elaborate ways of getting high? i wonder what old folk would think seeing kids getting stoned using red hot glass rods and blowtorches. shits mad funny to me

it's a hilarious concept to begin with but it gets u into a different world. i thought i was in mario strikers the other day. damn koopas

i cant only imagine what my parents would say if they saw me about to hit anything involving a blow torch...:rolleyes:

it's a hilarious concept to begin with but it gets u into a different world. i thought i was in mario strikers the other day. damn koopas

the high is so pure, its hard to describe. i feel like i can function fairly well off a skillet rip, its a very "clear headed" high...it will definitely fuck you up, but its not uncomfortable or overwhelming

so a few pages back i posted some pictures of my plants that i regrettably had to abandon in the woods, but i got a chance to go home this weekend and check on them and both of my two plants are females!!!!! and both of them have started flowering! ahhhh i'm so excited, probably three or four weeks until they're finished

MUHR6oOvjXQ

want

The dispens I frequent has this as well as medicated pizza and drinks. I dont know how the drinks work.

Oh they also have the THC drops which is an awesome thing to keep in your desk drawer at work.

I've gotten tinctures from about 5 different spots and only one spot had a formula that actually worked. The rest just tasted like THC mixed into honey.