Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

no offense but you guys weed sucks compared to DOM. not even on the same page.

duce, i love you but that was the worst "OG Kush" fake EVER. shit looks like beasters.

(10char) - you too.

That shit ain't dank. not trying to hate but ya'll postin walmart jeans calling em nice denim.

I held my tongue as long as possible.

edit: and duce buy your people some tupperware and tell em to stop squishen your shit.

duce, i love you but that was the worst "OG Kush" fake EVER. shit looks like beasters.

(10char) - you too.

That shit ain't dank. not trying to hate but ya'll postin walmart jeans calling em nice denim.

edit: and duce buy your people some tupperware and tell em to stop squishen your shit.

Why so aggro? This is the weed thread. Chillax.

Guest Methimphibian

Not everybody here is in Cali, so you gotta just get what you get if you are out of state or in a non-medical state. Even within cali dank is not everywhere.

I can't wait until the November vote, hopefully it passes so prices won't be so fucking ridiculous for good herb at places.

it's gonna be interesting to see how clubs transition into places open to the public and how the business will evolve. one of the more successful ones around here right now is basically trying to turn into a community center for alternative medicine. like a one-stop place for bud, massage, acupuncture, yoga classes etc. lots of opportunities to come in a new market.

it's gonna be interesting to see how clubs transition into places open to the public and how the business will evolve. one of the more successful ones around here right now is basically trying to turn into a community center for alternative medicine. like a one-stop place for bud, massage, acupuncture, yoga classes etc. lots of opportunities to come in a new market.

i would love to own a place like that.

(10char) - you too.

chill.jpg

nah but seriously, this is street weed..how can you expect club quality? it's not like i'm getting straight bammer anyway. for what i'm paying, it's some good shit (especially compared to what they get out here). DOM uses a DSLR too. all i have is a shitty 7.1MP point and shoot lol..

but sa'll good genetic, i feel you. i wouldn't go as far as walmart jeans though..maybe some gap selvedge. paid a little extra for the stuff coming on wednesday. it's meant to be some white haze. my homie says it looks amazing but we'll see.

What are the good marijuana enthusiast magazines?

I was at a dispensary in Loma Linda and in the waiting room they had a handful of selections while I waited and they were all surprisingly good. I especially enjoyed "rosebud" which is a "hydroponics lifestyle" magazine. Everything was so clearly about growing weed, but not.

edit: mags that arent high times...

dsc7903q.jpgdsc7905q.jpg

dsc7906.jpg

dsc7916.jpg

Here are a few pictures of my weed plant before I had no choice but to abandon her. I started a little late in the season due to some unforeseen circumstances and the plant didn't finish before I moved out so I left the plant in a really great spot in the woods. I had so much fun growing this plant this summer and wish I could be there in its final few months. I'm probably going to go check on it in the beginning of October when I assume it will be harvest time. This mothafucka was stinky as shit when I left, smelled like a family of skunks. I miss my baby :(

(10char) - you too.

Don't post much, just lurk. But come on dude you gotta remember this shit is 100% still illegal in 37 states including here in Wisconsin. No medical no nuffin. So get off your fucking high horse and realize we don't all have the pleasure of being able to walk into a store and buy some stuff that has been grown for maximum potency with out fear of police interruption (or at least minimal interruption if you want to get picky regarding the whole feds thing) Sure doms got some legit shit but we would all have equally legit shit if we all had convenient corner stores that sold the shit with little place cards telling you the THC content of each individual plant.

^only time imma jump in on this, but you get what you can get. alot of people in cali end up with schwag, theres probably more of that stuff here than anywhere else. also its not like alot of good buds from ca/co/bc dont make it out to other states, plenty of people are risking their shit sending stuff to other states by many different means to bring that 'convenience store' bud to everyone else. also, maybe ill post some exotic bud, but just because some bud is subjectively better doesnt mean that the other flower wont get you faded as well, especially if thats what youre used to. my bud will get me just as high as some kid smoking some regs for his first time.

^super snow dawg is a nice strain, good all purpose hybrid high, much fruitier than normal dawg too

^^those 8g/10g nugs are nice. thats another difference too, i dont pick up in that kind of quantity really so ill never get to frame those kind of nugs

chill.jpg

nah but seriously, this is street weed..how can you expect club quality? it's not like i'm getting straight bammer anyway. for what i'm paying, it's some good shit (especially compared to what they get out here). DOM uses a DSLR too. all i have is a shitty 7.1MP point and shoot lol..

but sa'll good genetic, i feel you. i wouldn't go as far as walmart jeans though..maybe some gap selvedge. paid a little extra for the stuff coming on wednesday. it's meant to be some white haze. my homie says it looks amazing but we'll see.

but your callin it OG Kush. sure that could be, but cmon man. I know what commercial looks like. i'm in the same state as you. i know generally whats around and available and the first shit you posted look straight up like beasters. I just couldn't do it; call it that. My reputation for being honest is worth way more. I'm not hating your hustle just saying i highly doubt that's OG Kush in anyway other than name. Make your money but when you sell knockoffs you devalue the real shit. i digress...

Second, to all the people that neg'ed me. Ya'll f*cking sensitive. I never said the weed wouldn't get him high or anything like that. I said it looked like shit, the same way you tell a m*thaf*cker their fit is bad.

Third, i know Dom is in Cali, but he doesn't post "normal" cali bud. he posts, from what i have seen which is a grip, some of the best looking shit available in the world. I'm not slobbing his knob i just love weed and its rare to encounter someone with the magic eye for pot.

Fourth, if you need better shit. there are measures that can be taken. ;) proxies exist in all businesses. Find yourself a better proxy.

Finally, sorry to all the people who got butt-hurt by my post. I know how it is to have shitty weed. I'm sorry.

l8r

yea it's really well done. they have some really nice xj-13 and some chem 4/og and chem 3. they test all the bud and if they find any trace of seeds or pollen or something, they'll heavily discount it. the prices are pretty high for top shelf considering they add tax on top of it, though you get the benefits of a community center like yoga and grow classes and cool jars. they'll be hanging some of my photos for sale, which is cool. and i think that receptionist girl digs me but. she calls herself bubba. what's up with that? still might ask her out...

i'll have to check out elixir. with like 100 clubs in the area it's hard to know where to go to find the really good stuff, but if the bud is the same quality as ARC or elemental wellness and the weight/price is that good, i'd definitely go there a lot...

/\ defnitely not on the level of elementals top shelf, but for 5 grams @ 50 for their top, its pretty good deal.

which receptionist girl you are you talkin about? The budtender that looks like sasha grey? I got one of the girls # (the ones that show new patients around the facility) but i never hit her up. Next time i saw her she asked me if i like to "collect phone numbers" :/

hah. might be the same one. blonde one with the tattoos. kinda hippie-ish style but not over the top. we chatted it up a little and she asked me for my facebook, which i don't have, so i just gave her my web address cause she wanted to see my work and it has all my info on there. then i came during the bbq this last weekend and she was working and told me to say goodbye to her after i checked in and was heading over to the line. so i got my bud and went over but she was busy with some people, so i told her i was going to get some food and she said she'd come out, but it was swamped and she couldn't get away and i wasn't just going to wait around. so we'll see this friday when i drop off my stuff.