Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Any smokers in LA want to hang out this afternoon? I'm flying into LAX in a few hours and have absolutely nothing planned the next few days besides getting high on the beach.

Send me a PM

anyone have a vaporizer and use it regularly? i just moved back with the parents after college and wanna get one for the stealth aspect, but ive heard it gives you a weaker/shorter high. is there really no smell?

There's still the smell of weed in your room...

And if you're smoking some stanky dank, your parents will still smell it as you are vaporizing it. And vaporizers make a weird noise (as if you're shaving inside your room). It costs a good amount of money to buy a decent vaporizer. Also, i've tried smoking out of a vaporizer and it wasn't as "satisfying" as smoking out of a bong. I like the feeling of smoke filling up my lungs and the rush of the thc in my bloodstream as i exhale out.

If you must smoke indoors, i advise you to use a bong so you can withdraw all the smoke from a bowl of buds and have it all go into your lungs without the risk of losing anything. Just pack bowls you know you can kill. Now to hide the smell, this handy little tool must be made.

Here's how you make it.

Get a used paper towel roll (the brown tube) or a used toilet paper roll (shorter, but still effective). Get two dryer sheets and cover one of the openings at either end of your brown tube. Use a rubber band to secure the dryer sheets on. Now at the uncovered end, proceed to stuff NEW dryer sheets (not used ones that have already been in the dryer) into the tube, packing them as you stuff them in but not so tight as to still allow air flow through the tube. You want to be able to blow into your tube without having to exhale extremely hard. Now, take a hit from your preferred smoking device (for best efficiency i recommend a bong but if you don't have one, you can smoke out of a pipe or bubbler. Just keep in mind that if you are lighting your bowls more than once, smoke does come off the herb if it hasn't been completely inhaled. You can't capture the un-inhaled smoke off of your bowl. The best way to prevent smoke leaving your bowl is to kill the bowls upon first hit.) Anyways, after you take a hit, grab your used toilet paper roll stuff with dryer sheets and exhale into it (the end that is uncovered). There will still be smoke, but it should disappear pretty quickly as it will mix with the air in your room. The smoke should smell exactly how your dryer sheets smell. Play some music to hid the sound of your lighter and the gurgle of your bong. Enjoy.

Replace ever few months or so. Takes a long while for it to wear out. Replace monthly if you want to be extra careful.

Reference: I've been sneaka-tokin' since i was 16. The tube really hides the smell.

EDIT: Here's a link i found that explains how to make the "smell-hider" using pictures.

http://www.weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=26845

Happy Tokin'! (:

anyone have a vaporizer and use it regularly? i just moved back with the parents after college and wanna get one for the stealth aspect, but ive heard it gives you a weaker/shorter high. is there really no smell?

i vape regularly (box and hose model) and it seems to do fine if you're trying to keep low. I notice no smell what so ever, but spraying air freshener just once should cover any faint odors... also the high, in my opinion, hits just as well as any other smoking tool. however i noticed that the highs that you get from vapes last much shorter than smoking the stuff. I think this has all been discussed before.

dude my buddy has that a perc'd medicali bong with ash catcher, white logos tho, not yellow. pretty nice i'd say!

just bought a 12" straight tubed yellow label roor the other day, been toobing daily since!

just had 2 hitters of master kush, waiting for my girl to come back home from class... anyone in here from chicago area?

have you tried elemental wellnesses true og? won 2nd place at the high times cannabis cup

checked out elemental wellness center and the OG. that place is awesome. couple cuties working there too. that og is practically identical to the stuff i posted, so i wouldn't doubt the club i got it from, purchased it from them or something. still got some. gonna check out that xj-13 next time. i think that's what it was called.

i'm also probably going to display some photos there for sale.

and try to get to know that blonde receptionist better :x

agreed, it was definitely better than the OG. i hope my next batch looks like this stuff.

planning to hit up some local headshops to find me a phx HD. the 6-arm vertigo bubbler i wanted sold out already. looks like they're doing some major revamping to the aqualab site though..maybe there'll be some new stuff on there once they're done.

^ yeah that's what i was thinking. my record is completely clean *knock on wood*..i was just high and paranoid. been watching too much DEA on spike :rolleyes:

Too many stoned hours in front of that or cops or CSI will have you 'noid.

The first two are meant to show the LEO's in a beneficial light and scare you.

TFLG420G_DMFL_380x140.gif

rotating these every couple months helps me sleep.