Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

went to the hudson terrace with my girl last night but it was way too crowded and shitty so we dipped early, went back to my place smoked a bowl and watched avatar.

I've tried to watch that a few times stoned, but it's been too intense every time for me. :3

all my bud is so cured now. was gonna sell some of it off, but ive been just keeping it in a dark cabinet for 2 months now.

anybody in nyc want to trade? tired of the lemon haze and og kush, really want some green crack and gdp.

last night was definitely one of my fondest memories of college- walked into a party and had a blunt handed to me. i was high before i even knew anyones name

damn I totally miss living in a dorm. I remember this one time I was heading back from class, done for the week, and some of these dudes I chilled with a few times on my floor came out of their room super stoned. They told me to come inside their room and hit a bowl cuz they were going to this weird sound room cuz a few of them were music majors. So I hit the bowl, got properly high then went with them. The "sound room" was unreal. A bunch of different lights, smoke machine and depending on where you stood in the room you would hear different sounds. Completely trippy since I was so stoned. I lovedddd it.

Also, my vote goes for the day. I like being high when it's sunny out and I don't have to squint to drive, and all restaurants and shops are open and I don't have to think about winding down.

I think I'm going to pick up a J-roller, and maybe one of those $85 vapes.

I've tried to watch that a few times stoned, but it's been too intense every time for me. :3

being stoned is the only way to make avatar watchable. and with each repeated viewing being more stoned than the last time is crucial to not being wayy too critical of its message, etc.

idk, i'm still relatively a n00b to mary jane, but i've had to go to bed both times i tried watching it. it's happened with a few other movies involving real people rather than animation, also

well as far as avatar goes.. its the movies fault for putting you to sleep lol! i fell asleep in the theater, and i was sober watching that crap

now it's call it "feeding the boids :cool:" cause Every Single Time i smoke out my closet window

the bird family livin in my tree start to siiiing, all fuckin night.

it used to piss me off, now i havefriends :)

someone school me on quality of bud. i thought purpley strains like purple dream from cali was supposed to be amazing on the spectrum of bud, but ny heads are trying to convince me that it isn't that special.

anyone know how much a pound of that stuff should run on the east coast?

lot to know, best way to learn is to try yourself...

basically you got afghan shit, purps, skunk, hazes and some other sativas, and everything inbetween. strains can be inbred selectively for specific traits for almost any trait you can think of, like color, taste, smell, flowering time, mold resistance, etc. for the most part and disregarding personal taste, bad quality isnt because growers got bad seeds, but because of a bad grower

in bud you should look for: good smell, tastes the similar or better than smell, burns to white ash, no herm bud, nice dry and cure, flushed or organic grown prefer, probably chem+flush since thats just easier to get better quality, this helps taste and minimizes harshness of burn (not the expansion though)

^^ i would add that, effect is what matters most. No one attribute is more important than the effect it has on you when you smoke it. Being a certain color or having many trichomes or looking a certain way are all secondary to "do i like the way this makes me feel."

Buds are like people you can't judge the books by their cover. You have to smoke it.

not all black folks are good at sports, not all asians are smart, not all purple weed is good, not all pretty weed gets you high, etc.

weed sommelier..... any thoughts?

this is my new career aspiration...

I totally see what you're saying though. Sometimes you get really surprised by a bud that doesn't look/smell top notch but really knocks you on your ass. Not everyone wants to get that high though, to find the perfect high for you you first have to determine if they prefer an indica (couch lock, more body high) or sativa (more heady, get up and do stuff high) and go from there. I haves few friends who love smoking indicas but a lot of good sativas trip with their head which I'd guess is because they aren't used to "thinking" so much while they are high.

I far prefer a good sativa and I think I missed the question from a few days ago, but for me: smoking right before bed > smoking at day > smoking at night...

i remember i didn't inhale the smoke and since no one ever told me how to and i don't smoke cigs, it took me a few weeks to get it right. now if someone ever not smoke the thing right i depending on the person shout or explain calmly.

I totally see what you're saying though. Sometimes you get really surprised by a bud that doesn't look/smell top notch but really knocks you on your ass. Not everyone wants to get that high though, to find the perfect high for you you first have to determine if they prefer an indica (couch lock, more body high) or sativa (more heady, get up and do stuff high) and go from there..

this will be great but i can not wait until we can start judging the "high." Really evaluating the feel of it. Its vibe or what not. f*ck we don't even have words for this yet really. all i know is we, the people, need to get on top of it before 'the man' does.

preliminary words: ceiling and legs. some of you know these words? more people should. iono... methinks ceiling will shortly become on of the most important factors for breeding. Tolerance and portability will lead to concentration of cannabanoids; hash making. making hash from material with a low ceiling isn't very smart or practical.

legs will also be very important. Imagine fifteen minute weed for lunch breaks. take one hit, plasters you to the floor and stops. can;t get any higher if you smoke more of it. and it will wear off 15 minutes or so after your last hit.

i remember the first time i smoked

i didnt know it then, but i was really high

i remember starting to laugh every time i tried to say something

and just chilling on the jungle gym thing we smoked on, discussing what animals we reminded each other of

this is why i want to take a t-break after today

also, anyone have anything to say about uses for abv?

i wanna make a tincture, but some edibles would be cool too

my friend got me into smoking in senior year of high school. he lived across the street and i'd go over there and we'd blaze with his crappy plastic bong and play super mario 64. we'd always go to the same few stages where there'd be a cannon to shoot out of so we could fly around. fuckin loved that game. all the different acrobatic moves and control you had.

still remember the first song i was listening to when i first got blazed

grateful dead - dark star/jam off the dick's picks live album.