Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

that is straight up dj shorts bb.... you can tell by the extra green matter.

a few of mine do that too and foxtail slightly when i let them go

long. near the top a small leaf droops; the sweet girl is shy.

:D

A dispensary just recently opened up pretty close to my house called the Grasshopper Lounge in Oakland. Just came back with a gram of some Mango and a gram of some Headband Kush bubble hash.

BTW: The tightest thing about the club is you don't even need to have a card. All you gotta do is be over 18;) Measure Z FTW!

A dispensary just recently opened up pretty close to my house called the Grasshopper Lounge in Oakland. Just came back with a gram of some Mango and a gram of some Headband Kush bubble hash.

BTW: The tightest thing about the club is you don't even need to have a card. All you gotta do is be over 18;) Measure Z FTW!

is this at all clubs in oakland?

I know the guy who opened shop. He went to my highschool haha. Now its full of graffiti n shit lol.

it's funny and kind of sad how some of you guys think you're too smart to answer a simple question. what i meant to say is: does is say positive/negative or does it say how much thc is in your system? i don't care at this point cause i know i'm not going to pass, i just want to know if the test says you've smoked a lot (meaning your a regular smoker) or not (meaning your not a regular smoker).

to answer your question seriously it depends on the test

if it is a lab test it will give an actual numerical reading of the concentration of THC metabolites in your urine

but you cant really convert that number to figure out "how much you smoke"

if its just a small company test it will just be a simple positive or negative, usually they just use a version of the home drug test kits

if its a large corporation they send it to a lab and they actually test the concentrations....this could be good or bad because they have the ability to ignore very very low readings...which a simple ''piss in a cup test'' cannot do.

He's correct, depends on the kind of test. If it's a urinalysis(spelling) it can only calculate the amount of THC in ur system at the time of the test. Some test, like hair can report ur whole drug history.

Guest Methimphibian
medco in hollywood got shut down, and a few other places i visit like 50@50 in long beach

awful about medco being shut down. fortunately there are still many good clubs operating to keep us here in the golden state medicated:o.

just enjoying another sunday afternoon....

648578899633jkh.jpg