Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

in my experience (Taiwan), it's fucking ridiculous. the penalty for dealing is death or something equally draconian and I heard dealers are pretty sketch. the last time I visited there one of my friend's brother had it shipped to him from overseas in vacuum sealed bags.

Guest jbone45
I wanna buy decent amounts again.

lately been picking up a bunch of dimes 'n ish.

miss having a nice little jar :(

Shit, you aren't the only one dude. Tough times my friend. I've had to cut back my intake plenty, and I'm definitely choosing from the lower end of the board lately.

broke the joint on my 3 foot german yellow label beaker

not sure whether i want to ship it to dementia or try to find a semi-local blower to redo the joint

i'm afraid of having the local blow a wobbly joint, and i'm afraid of mailing my baby

there's no way to win

people smoking quarters do you just burn throughout the whole day repeatedly? or are you loading really fat bowls at night with lots more heads?

I feel like an 8th is enough for one person for 1-2 weeks if you're alright with being more economical

an eighth would last me 1-2 nights if smoking with friends, 3-5 if smoking alone which is rare

lol... i was also in manila during my break, and saw edmond on an escalator in a mall. was surreal

i would have freaked, next time time it should be easy to find me. i stick out like 6'4 blasian. Next time ill go on more day trips from here but at least this time i think i set up a solid connect