Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

On school break, almost got caught because I decided to have a nice fresh toke after the train ride (the smell!).

Threw the last amounts into a ritz firecracker but it did nothing for me, so now begins my t-break! Which is great, because I just haven't been getting as high lately.

PS: Fuck hookah. Not really, but I hate the light headed feeling. Last time I did too much I was so nauseous and light headed I lost balanced, fell down, and threw up. =/ Roommates freaked out and called ambulance but ultimately I was fine.

PPS: No, never had anything bad come from smoking except for maybe coughing too much. Don't get people who freak out and throw up.

I tried the mango thing once cuz my friend and I were bored and mangoes are tasty. It works but not really that much. Not worth doing unless you actually like mangoes.

duce: good idea, gotta try that

who doesn't like mangoes :confused:

decided not to bring any nug with me back up to ny as it would allow me to take a break more easily... couple of days ago I bought a panhandler a cup of chicken soup and afterwards he gave me a small chunk of hash for free as thanks.

I was skeptical at first, but it passes all the tests and looks to be free of contaminants. Not great quality but free is free.

People Helping People - It's what the holidays are all about.

side note, mangoes, really? never heard of that... must try sometime I fucking love mangoes

who doesn't like mangoes :confused:

haha my other friend tried it and didn't like the mango :P (guess he had never had em before, i love mangoes, good plain, good in hotsauce, etc etc)

brought like an eighth with me to hawaii, gonna blaze a joint on the beach in a few :), unfortunately I couldnt find anything good before I left so had to settle for some mids my buddy was selling the night before I left.

it is def not only in your head.. after reading a high times article on the subject about a year ago, i decided to do some experiments and i found that i felt the difference in my high pretty much every time. ive become pretty good at picking out mangos after a years worth of blazing every day too.

started doing some of this mango research based on this discussion and that high times/cannabis culture article is hardly authoritative. This is how it breaks down:

Myrcene is a terpene found in cannabis sativa: PROVEN

Myrcene is present in very ripe mangos: PROVEN

Myrcene allows THC to pass the blood-brain barrier quicker: PROVEN

Eating a very ripe mangos substantially raises the myrcene levels in your body: UNPROVEN

Everything that I've read seems to suggest that it could work if eating mangoes actually raise the myrcene levels in your blood but I haven't been able to locate any scientific studies to that effect.

Also, people claim it only works with sativas (not indicas) which doesn't make sense to me because THC is a main ingredient in indicas as well...

Still, does it really matter if the effect of a more intense high is real or a placebo? If you feel higher and all it cost you was the price of a mango, probably better not to question it!

Shit this is really my territory, on that stoner student jambajuiceslave concept. I personally cant tell the difference between a mango (whether it fresh plucked mango from my neighbors tree or a mango a go go(lol)) high or a normal high. But my sister described something like jeenyus described.

Carl, i would go to bars and meet people who have connects, that always works out well. i wouldn't bother go looking around the city, cause the guys in the bar would give you better and less sketchy connects (if your nice). i'm sure there's some pretty good hash but there's probably not as much bud.

i just cracked it open today so i havent really checked it out, but some things that were cool in it that i've browsed upon include..

headiquette..

joint generations.. like how they have developed..

food for thought (munchies)

bud-der up.. weed butter.

how to smoke-proof your dorm room..

where the term "shotgun" came from..

20 songs for 420

ay this shit rules

"marijuana is like sex," willy nelson states, "if i dont do it every day i get a headache."

;]

edit: i found the section for the 420 things to do.. lets see..

go barefoot

play badminton

demand a raise..

ride a bicycle..

pretty basic things but they are very clever :D