Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

crissy/evilcrayon, i'm like that when i'm drunk lmao, i drive perfectly when i'm drunk, my bad habit of not signaling goes away... but when i bun, idk.. my feet are numb as fuck, can't brake and accelerate properly, almost died tonight fucked up

You are irresponsible fucking loser.

One of my best friends since middle school. Just got a call from him outta nowhere to check my email because he sent me a picture. Told me he's coming home soon and i better be ready to smoke.... I'm not gonna lie, i'm a light weight 4-5 hits from a bong and i'll be fucking high as hell.

16254100115986680778100.jpg

it's entirely hypocritical to say that and then condone driving high (if you do), you're still not in a sober mental state and reaction times are affected.

I've done both, but never when I was too high/drunk to know that I would be fine. And not unless i really had to (except once, but that was dumb). So i guess i more so 'drive buzzed'?

i've slept in my car during numerous occasions in the middle of winter because i wasn't confident that i was sober enough (and i wasn't a train wreck either).

that is why i am never doing it again, well it's not like i was speeding. i think you took what i said to an extreme haha. i was alone, i just almost hit a traffic light, swerved when i was in the middle on the intersection, followed the left turn road lines :S it was terrible.. you are right ):

One of my best friends since middle school. Just got a call from him outta nowhere to check my email because he sent me a picture. Told me he's coming home soon and i better be ready to smoke.... I'm not gonna lie, i'm a light weight 4-5 hits from a bong and i'll be fucking high as hell.

16254100115986680778100.jpg

I wish I had a friend like that