Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

essentially learned to smoke on a vape, as my roommate bought one in college when I was a very infrequent smoker and thats when I started to blaze every day. Haven't smoked one in so long I forget what its like. Good thing I'm going to DC for halloween :)

i suspect most people go in reverse (smoking > vaporizing); prob better you didn't get in the habit anyways.

well, I smoke every day out of pipes/bubs/bongs etc now. so yeah, im still gonna die.

except I actually quit smoking. Since thursday. Stopping Til halloween-eve, getting baked with all my DC friends for 2-3 nights, then quitting indefinitely.

but ill prolly still have pics of good weed :)

jack flash mixed with some wild dagga

"it is an herbal catalyst; the flowers are smoked alone or with cannabis to prolong and enhance the high."

*and very cheap too

'cause you like pulling the lion by its tail...

on occasion i'll snap bowls of weed/tobacco mix. anyone else tried it?

some dudes i know ONLY smoke this way cause A) they're grimey as hell and B) saves them weed

most of the good herb in the UK

is circulated between growers - try to find good "street" weed

will leave u weeping like ya left the perm in too long :( and mom's not

back with the wingstop yet

trainwreck sucked for me. It was like really good for 45 min but then just went away. the nugs look kinda gross too.

Trainwreck is a Sativa. I am assuming that you were expecting a different high because of the name. Trainwreck is a great strain!

really?? it was one of the very first i ever smoked and it literally hit me like a train haha. its my fav <3

Like a Train... Really?!? Officially not following this Thread anymore.

word...see, I said it

my roommates street buys are brutal and I haven't met a decent connect...ohhh the agony

Like Dom, I thought good bud was attainable in the uk. I knew there was a shit ton of shitty shwiggady, but I thought there had to be some dank nugs. no wonder UKers don't be talking about tree. I'm sure you can get some hash as easy as you can get some beer though.

have you tried the hash? they say alot of it is dirty tho

Everyone in Melbourne i know smokes their weed mixed with tobacco, It's all i had ever really known until some point last year i started smoking with a guy from NZ who only smoked straight, i prefer it so much more now obviously and i hate mixing; but when i roll a fat spliff of straight green at a party or something, dudes will start coughing and buggin hard because they can't handle it.... Pretty absurd really.

Anyway, i am almost exclusively vapes nowadays. <3 my Da Buddha.