Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

For people that have been to Amsterdam:

A couple of my friends and I were wondering about the prices in Amsterdam. I know its Mecca and everything but how much in US dollars is like a gram/eighth?

Weed isnt legal here in Cali and I dont even have a card right now, but I would be shocked if I couldnt find weed right now, its as easy as going into a store and buying it legally.

i have a major problem. in france i was rolling my joints with ocb premium slim papers (pretty much the regular papers there). i have tried zig zags, bamboos, and ez wider (something like that) papers here (in new york) and none of them compare. i learned how to roll my joints perfect in france but now the papers are just messed up and my joints look like shit. what are the closest papers to ocb premium slims? thanks.

lol wut? IE jacked up prices? Only at the shit for brains dispensary they opened out here

which is basically a brick and mortar place for illegitimate drug dealing which is pretty sad

but if you know heads out here, shit aint expensive at all

Yea its funny, drug fronts used to be restaurants or shitty retail stores. Now the drug fronts are Marijuana Dispensaries. Its literally the perfect front for big illegal business.

My point earlier was, its as easy to get weed as it is to get a pizza. And that is without a card, with fire for a good price.

i have a major problem. in france i was rolling my joints with ocb premium slim papers (pretty much the regular papers there). i have tried zig zags, bamboos, and ez wider (something like that) papers here (in new york) and none of them compare. i learned how to roll my joints perfect in france but now the papers are just messed up and my joints look like shit. what are the closest papers to ocb premium slims? thanks.

ocb x-pert is my paper of choice too. idk try the zig-zag with the shiny packaging.

man that's too bad i was in london not so long ago and got some smoker friends there. there's something you could do which i did in spain is asking people that look like smokers (yeah i know) if they've got connections. or at music shows.

but if you don't attend this sort of events/places it'll be harder.

^If I am rolling a joint those are the only papers I use. Burn slow and they come with a dispenser so you can roll any size joint you want. The best part is they don't taste like anything so you can really taste the weed.

i bought the dispenser, i have to say these papers are great. i havent lit up yet but the rolling part is +++. i'm so happy i found a dispenser to choose the size here, i thought they didn't have any and it was all i was using in france. thanks freecat, i think i found the solution though haha.

np sounds good!!

i haven't smoked this week, my friends are saying things like "nah du it's the first week of college we should study and shit". give thezm a few days and we'll stop attending lecture and start blazin at the little sqaure garden thing.