Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Guest Methimphibian

people still use pipes? I bought one back one I first got my card, hits are too harsh haha. bought a bubbler a month later, might get a vape at the end of this year.

that was my first time ever using one of these papers. just take some getting used to

thm_kingpinbluntwrap500.jpg

edit: the papers are pretty long' date=' (longer than king size golden wraps) so i used to rest of the sheet to make a morning pick me up

[img']http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt175/selvedgekaba/DSCN0349.jpg[/img]

wait what...the papers are clear? it looks like its plastic, whats it made of?

That glass piece looks stoops. It's just asking to be broken.

Yea I bought it because it will be coming with me to college along with another pipe I have thats brass and extremely portable. So this guy will stay in my room while the brass one will be the one that comes out with me.

i have been in Nanimo and Victoria, BC for the past 4 days

no luck finding the herbs until today at a headshop in Victoria, some dude coming in to buy dread wax hooked it up

looks good, smells really green

i should have hit you sufuers up for a hookup, anyone out here can help me to get some real real dank dank shit out here in Nanaimo? I will be here until sunday morning

pm for phone number and as you guys know, i am legit and not a RCMP or mountie or whatever

Someone hook this man up PLEASEEEE!

doczein, you might want to try drinking instead of smoking. not to say anything about your reasoning.

i live in arcata (humboldt county), ca, where it's often difficult to find bad weed. lots of people who live on the streets here sell it, i've known plenty students who've sold it (they don't stick with it like the bums do). i've seen at least one spectacular grow room, and unfortunately watched one of my old neighbors get raided a few weeks back.

doja's a big part of the culture here for bums, hippies, normals, students (bout 51% of HSU students smoke it), and whoever else. can't swing a stick without hitting a stoner here, not that they'd mind: weed tends to relax people so that they don't flip out over trivial things, taking life way too seriously, and as a result i find the folks here much more bearable than in other places (anyone been to davis?).

if you get a chance to visit our redwood festival on april 20th, jump on it. you'll never smoke with that many people again in your life.

anyway, i love weed but i sometimes get bad anxiety from it so i don't smoke much.

i managed to cop some bud in beijing after searching in all the regions in china that i've been at this summer. regs were priced at 25 usd per 1.5 grams but i had some bomb ass hash that i got for 15 usd that made up for it . bud isn't that popular over here, seems like meth is what's good among the general druggie population.

there is also bud in my city but its supposedly laced with heroine so i aint about to start fucking with that.

wait what...the papers are clear? it looks like its plastic, whats it made of?

Clear Rolling papers are the hottest new smoking product on the market. See what you are smoking with these awesome smoke clear transparent papers. Made from 100% organic biodegradeable plant material. They areTASTELESS and SLOW BURNING!

These transparent cigarette papers are not plastic. They are 100% Natural - Biodegradable Natural Cellulose, Vegetal Based - Odorless - Tasteless - Slow burning and Chemical free!

my boy packed some "super" shisha (starbuzz w/ str8 DANK) with some super goooodie and i'm on my way to lift off.... yes authentic hookah from Oman

photo.jpg