Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

got busted my paps sunday night. awkward as fuck monday morning as I explained to them why I smoke. they were understanding, but now I got myself into a situation where I'm probably going to be prescribed to some anti-anxiety meds, due to my explanation. Fuck pharmas weed works just fine. Gonna wait a bit before I bring up the option of smoking as an alternative to the meds. Figured I'd get busted eventually, better now than later. Might be missing you guys and good ol MJ for bit :(

ummmm

no. no pills.

just, don't take em. that sounds like your parents don't understand the difference between a disorder and everyday stress. tell them to fuck off or something.

it sounds like you REALLY don't need to get on pills

got busted my paps sunday night. awkward as fuck monday morning as I explained to them why I smoke. they were understanding, but now I got myself into a situation where I'm probably going to be prescribed to some anti-anxiety meds, due to my explanation. Fuck pharmas weed works just fine. Gonna wait a bit before I bring up the option of smoking as an alternative to the meds. Figured I'd get busted eventually, better now than later. Might be missing you guys and good ol MJ for bit :(

just get on prescriptions to make them happy and then smoke on the side... if you get caught say the weed helps you much better than the pills... and if you get xanex just slang that shit and buy more weed.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I think they know that I'm still going to smoke and that they really can't do anything about it. Also I thought today was tuesday so in my earlier posts the days are off by one. Scheduled for a therapist July 16. Picking up a half o tomorrow. Just wish I was in Cali or at least a decriminalized state. Fuck PA and retarded weed laws. Going to school in Cali for my medical card, and if not that at least Boston where it's decriminalized. Not sure what I'll get prescribed to. But if it's Xanax I'll sell them to my neighbor.

Guest Methimphibian

i thought prescrips for xanax etc. were hard to get, and that most doc's/therapist make you go through therapy for 6-12 months before they prescribe anti-depressants/anxiety?

its probably not going to end up being xanax, maybe prozac or something along the lines of that (not keen on my anti anxiety pills) but yeah I'm pretty sure xanax is hard to come by. but then again its all at the therapist's discretion on what is prescribed.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I think they know that I'm still going to smoke and that they really can't do anything about it. Also I thought today was tuesday so in my earlier posts the days are off by one. Scheduled for a therapist July 16. Picking up a half o tomorrow. Just wish I was in Cali or at least a decriminalized state. Fuck PA and retarded weed laws. Going to school in Cali for my medical card, and if not that at least Boston where it's decriminalized. Not sure what I'll get prescribed to. But if it's Xanax I'll sell them to my neighbor.

dont make weed a factor when choosing a school. when youre in college, you dont have to worry about getting weed anymore. pretty much where ever there is a college community, there is weed. just pick a school you love, and the weed will come to you when youre there

^

true, but It would also be nice to be somewhere where I don't really need to worry about criminal records. also planning on going to school either in cali, boston, or nyc. boston and nyc are both nice cities, never been to cali. but I need to get the fuck out of pa (teenage angst, blink 182, my chemical romance, etc. concepts)

dont make weed a factor when choosing a school. when youre in college, you dont have to worry about getting weed anymore. pretty much where ever there is a college community, there is weed. just pick a school you love, and the weed will come to you when youre there

meh, true to some point, but not really. Of course, I still agree that making weed a factor in your college decision is ridiculous, but I guarantee you weed is easier/cheaper to pick up at UVM (where I live) than at American (where I went to school, 65 slices, hard to find at times).

still though, dont go to a school for weed.

canada still takes it for dope in school (sorry), me speaking from experience.

y'can get all the dope y'need anytime.

but school and weed don't neccesarily mix.

i dont know, i think that y'all should make decisions with your mind, and then scrounge to get your extra killer bud

i like myself some fresca or orangina

fuckkkk. i keep my weed with my friend because we usually toke together and i don't worry about him smoking my stuff cause we always split it pretty evenly. although i don't really smoke very much.

anyway, i can't find him and i really want to smoke right now.