Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

smoked so much yesterday night. oh my god. like 10 2-minute rips off a bubbler cause the bowl just wouldn't stop cherrying...

i'm pretty sure i was close to seizure and when i was sobering up, catatonic...

i was pulled over for no headlights which sucks but sitting in the car with blinding headilghts into my mirror and thus into my eyes sucked...

had a bunch of random sacks and put em all together... man i love finding weed.

there is some bubba, some chemdog from last night and some other shit.. super faded!

IMG_0320.jpg

sorry for the shitty pic.

then after i made this

IMG_0321.jpg

egg cheese hamburger with cayenne seasoning

IMG_0323.jpg

super bomb.

x-post from sf meetup thread

I don't know if I qualify as a seasoned smoker because as often as I smoke, I have never built up any tolerance. It's always straight to shitfaced.

We decided to round robin yesterday for a sort of "High Olympics" so one person would get the bong, pack in .8g into the bowl and kill it. Each person did this and that was one round.

Round 1, we were almost dying, each and every one of us. I feel nauseous just thinking about inhaling so much smoke.

I have never felt a Bubbler hit so smooth so round 2 was who could taking the longest rip.

Round 3 was who could hold in a 30second rip the longest.

There was no round 4.

Noteworthy quotes:

"Bobby, BOBBY, I want, no, NEED to be as high as you"

"Bobby is either pretending to be a coked out chimpanzee or he's having a seizure"

me: *throws up in mouth* Oh god, that was horrid.

paul: wait, did you... did you just... throw up in your mouth?

me: oh god...

It smelled so weird in my friend's car because we hotboxed with maybe a 1/4 smoked in total between 5 people? We had 3 pizzas, breadsticks, chips and salsa, and just tons of water bottles. oh, and dibs.

last night a celebrated graduating by smoking a 2.5 gram 2 paper.

Hawaiian hotbox. It was sick.

And Evilcrayon, you need a really high tolerance to do that and not be fucked. I was pretty backed after blasting that cannon back

Guest Methimphibian
Round 1, we were almost dying, each and every one of us. I feel nauseous just thinking about inhaling so much smoke.

this high olympics thing seems kind of lame, you should get faded to enjoy yourself and have agood time with your boys. if ur blazing when ur already pretty stoned it just seems like a waste of perfectly good weed:confused:

We have a great time but this was a special occasion where 4 of my friends and I finally ended up being able to see each other. We all went to the same high school and used to smoke together all the time. After high school graduation, we all moved away from each other and then after that, college. So finally getting all of us together, it was a big deal.

But we did go canoeing for a long time and smoke out on a lake.

I actually think they had a great time except for me but I've hit that wall maybe 1 out of every 5 times I smoke. Usually one hit puts me away for the night. I usually just sleep it off.

Ugh, yesterday was great, so something had to go wrong today! Finished off my weed and most of my kief by myself last night. This morning I decided to clean my bowl with the rest of the isopropyl in my cabinet. After doing this I went for a long (for me at least) bike ride (would have been around 30M or so). Biking back in the general direction of my house, I looked away for a second and hit a hole just big enough that I couldn't ride over it without falling. Well, I ate it! I then had to bike 7-8 miles back to my house with a large scrape on my shoulder (quite deep for a scrape) in addition to other places. My face is bruised and scraped (partial black eye). Once I got home, I realized I was out of iso and THC. All is fine though, cleaned wounds with soap and water and then alcohol pads and I guess i'll just wait for my dealer to return. Ride ended up being cut short at around 22M.

Oh and I almost forgot that I broke my second pair of glasses, luckily my sight isn't too bad as I don't have a pair now and I don't have contacts.

Oh and wild blackberries are amazing, certainly while high and especially when also biking.

funny shit happened today, my buddy and another kid with the same name as him but not really my friend, just some kid I was chilling with ,both left their wallets in my car, so the second kid texts me saying "hey this is nick I left my wallet blablabla" and I thought it was my friend for whatever reason, so I was talking to him and asking him to hang out and shit rofl, he asked me for a ride somewhere at 1030 and I was like word, then later the kid was like "i have weed if you have something to smoke with" and of course I have my 2 pieces in the car at all times but I was confused because my buddy never has weed, so I call and figure out it's this other kid and his friend rofl, so I pick em up anyway and we go smoke a bowl parked, then I drive them over as we smoke another, then I drop them off at the place they needed to go, they even invited me to go in but I have (supposed) plans for tonight so I bounced. pretty random and funny, sorry about block of text.

i'm over tired today from an intense two days of partying till 6. i couldn't smoke weed today, i went to breath in a toke from a bowl in a pipe and i almost passed out on my face.

i laughed, and then smoked the bowl even though