Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

soo, i was hitting my friends 1'

and i took .. one of the biggest hits of my life?

idk, hard to say

but i held it in for a while with my eyes closed,

i opened them, and i was blind.

i seriously thought i went blind. i kept blinking and blinking, but no vision. all i could see was red, like i was looking through my eyelids

i shook my head rapidly and then i began to see things tunnel vision

the tunnel got wider and i eventually regained my sight.

fuck. i was.. terrified.

Anyone watching CNBC? Probably a repeat but it is about Ms. Mary.

Went to see No Doubt tonight on 2C-E. Paramore opened and needless to say the teeny-boppers were fucking traumatizing. No Doubt was fantastic, it started pouring at one point and it was amazing. Sad to think how homogenized the shit there was (no one blowing down but ska vibes?)

Ah well, current smoke is Blueberry mixed with "The Fuzz" (hairiest bud I have ever seen, wish I had a picture of the seven gram bud) and some other fine shit, pics of "The Fuzz" when I get home if my friend hasn't sold it all.

Oh and Sista, I R CUNFUSEDDDD by ur +rep message. Seems I confuse you too (lulz). Oh well.

EDIT TWOPOINTOH: Gwen's body was fucking poppin'. That is all.

ya man I completely agree, even with the volcano I'll be filing up a a second bag and it will hit me pretty hard but it really just depends on my mood what I love best but I only have a volcano so its either that or a j/blunt so its usually vape

imo vape is best for watching intellectual shit or video games, for just chilling out or for going on adventures smoke is better.

might smoke before seeing the hangover.

hearing good things about it, sounds like a movie my bestest and i would have seen high.

anyone see it yet?

hearing good things about it, sounds like a movie my bestest and i would have seen high.

anyone see it yet?

wanna watch it tooo!!!!!!!1. i back your idea of smoking before watching it, while and after as well.

merry christmas to you all

anyone see it yet?

i actually saw it last night with my ruca and homies super faded haha i wish i we went to the drive through though so we could of smoked the whole time. movie was pretty long so i wasnt that faded midway but movie was funny funny.

anyone see it yet?

do it. I did the same thing monday night. one of the best movies I've seen in a while. I actually felt that it was worth the $9.25

yeah thats where i wanted to go but we ended up at harkins in moval. i felt like i could of smoked in there cuz hey...its moval lol.

ha truf, havent been to that one yet

im thinking about going back

now need to invite a some douche cuz he has a bigass tahoe

i just called friend to ask if they took my hash when we split from a party, but since they didn't take it i probably smoked it all (probably 2 big joints) before going to bed, at 7am.

this explains why i was so fucked when i woke up this morning.