Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I downloaded that movie just for that part.

Trippy Movie Marathon:

-Coraline

-Paprika

-Speed Racer

pm me your cell phone number. saw you outside of tapex last night and was gonna tell you to come but didnt want to yell across the lot cause we already hotboxxed my friend's car.

my friend was on his balcony today rolling with another friend of mine (i wasnt there), and his neighbour took a picture (i don't know how, he has a whole floor to himself). anyways, she then showed the doorman the picture. the doorman can't do anything right? i hate people like this, i mean this guy isn't harming anyone

^^ wtf?? wow...

but i dont think the doorman can do anything, except open the door for the cops, who probably wouldnt even give a fuck. if people could get busted for pictures w/ weed, then a lot of celebs would be charged.

anyway, i've been off the stuff for about a good month or so, but i still sell it. thinking about dippin into my stash tonight though....

ok well turns out that the smoke from the joint went into the vents and into the neighbour's apartment (shes a level above him) so she had her apartment smelling like weed. is it justified you guys think? i personally wouldn't mind at all haha

I'm hoping this hasn't been mentioned, but for anyone with a grinder-

Throw it in the freezer for ~15 min, take it out, and slam it down a few times or hit it or whatever you feel like. When you're done, most of the kief from the screen will have fallen into the catch and voila.

went from absolutely no kief to enough to top 4 or so bowls with.

Just thought I'd share as I'm currently enjoying the results.

You're right!! wow I just added a nice layer of keif to my stash, never knew about this little magic trick. Added bonus it makes scraping up a breeze too cuz it doesn't stick as much.

ok well turns out that the smoke from the joint went into the vents and into the neighbour's apartment (shes a level above him) so she had her apartment smelling like weed. is it justified you guys think? i personally wouldn't mind at all haha

it's definitely a lot more justifiable, still a bitch move though. I had this happen last year in college with my neighbor and she just told us to fix it so it didn't smell in her room (we just closed the window when we smoked because it had been really windy and the smell was actually blowing over)

When i get high i lose my hearing too. I asked my friend why and he said that when your high your body tries to close its openings with mucus and earwax.

this happens to me when I get ridiculously high and need to lie down

just smoked a vape for the first time, more specifically a solo vape hand carved wooden pipe with my bro, and the high is so much weirder than anything else before. don't know if I like it

but i do like dom's bombass nugs and freecats hashish

Vaping is my life. I find its such a good high for the daytime but sometimes at night I like some smoke

yeah it's a clean high, I don't know how else to describe it. It's hard to tell when you're getting a hit though, but you do get high. When I vape things seem much more cleaner and sharper, know what I mean kiefer? And I don't think I necessarily like it better than smoking, because I just like the act of smoking itself, especially bongs

I'm hoping this hasn't been mentioned, but for anyone with a grinder-

Throw it in the freezer for ~15 min, take it out, and slam it down a few times or hit it or whatever you feel like. When you're done, most of the kief from the screen will have fallen into the catch and voila.

went from absolutely no kief to enough to top 4 or so bowls with.

Just thought I'd share as I'm currently enjoying the results.

+rep

you just saved my day. will teach this trick to many people, thx