Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Had Cheesy Poof the other day... wish i had a pic. it wasn't so much this bud's look that made it special. it smelled funky... cheesy... but was very nice

Guest Methimphibian

no, tell him to mind his own damn business.

and to stop leaving packages at the front door then ringing the door bell and sprinting off like a mad man

I bet even if they didn't come in other strengths, eating 2 would ensure a nice time.

For those of you who have never had edibles, know this, eating too many goodies will make you sick. As such, I would have to say it would be a bad idea to eat two, especially without trying a single first. When I cook, I use about a gram of mids to get extremely high, although some of my friends haven't been able to handle even that much.

so pretty much for mids its .85 but for bombs its .5 man thats the same shit here haha. ca has most(ly) bombs. i miss weed!!!! ive been sick for a while so i havent been able to smoke...well i actually smoked yesterday but it just made me feel super weird and blah...im pretty sure cuz of my cough meds

I was studying earlier and I had the strongest desire to go surfing at sunset and then break out a joint and just sit and smoke during sunset while on a surfboard.

Sufu, should I?

so pretty much for mids its .85 but for bombs its .5 man thats the same shit here haha. ca has most(ly) bombs. i miss weed!!!! ive been sick for a while so i havent been able to smoke...well i actually smoked yesterday but it just made me feel super weird and blah...im pretty sure cuz of my cough meds

i hate how you cant taste good buds when youre sick, or at least i cant when im sick. ruins it for me.

yeah exactly! like my friends said it was super bomb (taste and smell) but i couldnt say anything haha thats why i felt like i was tricked into getting high cuz i couldnt enjoy the motions lol. also cigs taste disgusting sick i have no idea why i did that.

I'm hoping this hasn't been mentioned, but for anyone with a grinder-

Throw it in the freezer for ~15 min, take it out, and slam it down a few times or hit it or whatever you feel like. When you're done, most of the kief from the screen will have fallen into the catch and voila.

went from absolutely no kief to enough to top 4 or so bowls with.

Just thought I'd share as I'm currently enjoying the results.

damn, the other day one of my coworkers (I work at platos closet rofl) was like "yo man, wanna blaze after work?" I was like "yep". followed him over to his apartment and ripped his roommates big glass bong with diffuser, 2 bowls and I was high for the rest of the evening (smoked at like 630) until I passed out at about 11.

today I had a tiny bit of weed left so I decided to try out that ol' apple piece trick, actually worked pretty decent gave me a nice buzz (just off like literally a 1/4 bowl of weed)